Once inside the platform, you must first activate both the camera and the microphone.
Then click on the side menu of the option stop video that appears at the bottom of the screen.
To select Choose virtual background.
Finally, you just have to choose the preferred avatar. The filter can be removed by stopping the video or clicking the option disable avatar that appears in the meeting preview.
How to use a unique meeting ID and password on Zoom to keep a meeting secure
Having to manage passwords and virtual waiting rooms can make the interface difficult to use, but it also means someone you don’t know is less likely to attend a family or work gathering. Next, the 2 keys To keep your Zoom meetings secure:
1. In the application Zoom, click the button Schedule. If you are using the web interface, Click on Schedule a meeting on the top line. In any case, the window will appear Schedule meeting.
2. As an option, you can enter a subject and description of the meeting. Set the date, time and duration of the meeting.
3. Search meeting ID and make sure that Generate automatically is selected. This will generate a unique ID for that meeting instead of using your personal meeting ID.
4. Under the header Security, a code will be assigned; can be changed if desired.
5. Below that, it is recommended to enable Waiting roomso you can approve anyone who wants to enter the meeting space.
6. Click Advanced Options whether you want to allow participants to join without having to use the lobby (not recommended), mute them on entry, automatically record the meeting, or approve or block entries from specific geographic areas.
7. Click on Keep.
8. Most likely, the screen will be taken to a page where you will see all the options for that meeting. Half way through, you can click Copy the invitation to easily save the information and thus send it to the participants.
9. And that’s it. When ready, you can click the blue button start this meeting or use the generated meeting link.