Xiaomi has announced the launch of Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra phones earlier this week. Now the company is set to launch its new phone, Mi Mix, on the same date. Xiaomi Mi Mix Launch Date is 29 March 2021. The Launch event will be held in China. The company has also scheduled a live event for the global market.
This could be the 5th mobile of the Xiaomi Mi Mix series. The company has not revealed the name and the specifications of the up-coming smartphone yet. Since the company has not launched the successor of Mi Mix 3 so we can predict that Xiaomi’s new mobile will be called Mi Mix 4. Rumors also named Mi Mix as the company’s first foldable smartphone.
— Agatha Tang (@aggasaurus) March 25, 2021
Previously, Mi Mix series had attractive camera designs. The selfie camera was placed little lower on the right side in Mi Mix and Mi Mix 2 models. Mi Mix 3 had a selfie camera behind the slider screen. But the Mi Mix Alpha surprisingly came up with a completely different camera design.
Leaked Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Mix:
The following features of Xiaomi Mi Mix are completely based on Rumors and leaks. The company has not announced anything about its new Mi Mix.
- Display: Mi Mix is expected to come with 7.6 inches long display with 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: The phone could be equipped with Qualcomm snapdragon 888 latest processor.
- Battery: 5000 mAh long lasting and powerfull battery.
- Storage: 16GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage.
- Camera: Three rare cameras with 108 MP main sensor.
- OS: MIUI 12 is expected to run on Mi Mix.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix Launch Date is 29 March, 2021. The last mobile of Mi Mix series was Mi Mix Alpha launched last year with an eye catchy design. The company has also decided to launch Mi 11 Ultra on the same date.
What do think about Xiaomi Mi Mix? Share your views in coment box.
Article Source: tech.hindustantimes.com