Windows 11 comes with a variety of wallpapers that allow users to customize their pc. But for the area of education, you must access Windows 11 Education to download all the specialized material.
On this occasion you can find images of planets so that children do not forget the order of the solar system before their science or astronomy class, among other topics of interest.
Three ways to get Windows 11 Education funds
-Settings on PC
As Microsoft points out on its official website, these funds are designed to be accessed by students from their desktop computers through the devices of a school. The list contains very interesting backgrounds, for example, a peculiar solar system or a landscape that resembles the familiar meadow of Windows Xp.
Before continuing, a warning so that all this goes well for you. In this first form (which is the most complicated), the user will have to execute the changes using the system administrator accountthat is, if it is done from a secondary profile or from a guest account, it will simply not be possible to edit the registry.
It may interest you:
1. Press Win + R.
2. In the box that appears write “regedit”.
3. Paste this text in the address bar: ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftPolicyManagercurrentdevice
4. Right-click on the device key (folder) and select New password >.
5. Rename the new key to “Education”.
6. Select the educational key (folder) and click on Edit > new DWORD value > (32 bit).
7. Rename the new value to “EnableEduThemes”.
8. Open the EnableEduThemes value and change its value data from 0 to 1.
9. Now, restart the PC and then go to the theme editor. You should see the new themes to choose from.
It may interest you:
-Using direct links
Now if the user is running Windows 11 on a school computer and it is version 22H2, they can download all the backgrounds from the links below which will take them to a separate page on Microsoft Store where you can download all the themes:
– Planets (Dark): click on this link.
– Planets (Of course): click on this link.
– Sunset (Dark): click on this link.
– Sunset (Claro): click on this link.
– Flower (Dark): click on this link.
– Flower (Of course): click on this link.
– The solution if you do not have a Microsoft Education account
If you don’t have an education team, there’s no reason to worry, much less give up: you can also download all these themes. A user of Twitter (PhantomOfEarth) has made this download link, which contains a folder with all learning funds totally free.