– The first option is a button to add this phone number to contacts.
– The second option is for make a call to this number.
– The third option is a direct access to open a WhatsApp discussion with this contact.
WhatsApp, it should be remembered, has allowed chatting with users who are not on the agenda of the mobile devicebut only in some cases. For example, if the recipient has the user’s contact and it is he who initiates a chat.
The new message forwarding limits and the ability to start a conversation with a person who is not scheduled in the cell phone contacts are already available in the beta version of iOS and Android. Soon they will be available in an official version, we just have to wait.
So you can send a message without the label ‘forwarded’ appearing
1. Press and hold the message you want to share and the copy icon will appear on the screen.
2. Choose this option to copy the message and then paste it into another chat. That way the content will have been shared without the ‘forwarded’ caption.
3. In the case of videos, photos or other types of files, you must press on said content
4. The share icon will appear. Press there and choose the conversation to which you want to send the message.