Android Y Manzana They allow you to change wallpapers, icons and other areas of the cell phone, but there is a specific one that few know that can be done, it is the keyboard.
Readers can select their own photos, as well as others found on the internet that the user ends up liking: photos of fireworks, the sea, a soccer player or team, a tourist destination, and much more. In TechMarkup everything that is needed to customize keyboard of the telephone.
It may interest you:
Steps to put any wallpaper on Android or iPhone keyboard
The first thing is to download and install an application available on both app store What Google Play Store. There are several alternatives like Swiftkey, My Photo Keyboard, among others.
But, for a better result, TechMarkup recommends gboard. This is one official app from Google and fully compatible with any device Android (and also iOS). In addition, it is one of the best keyboards for the size of its keys and comfort for typing.
On the other hand, it has several gifs Y emoji that can be easily searched and added to the chat, and allows you to create “mini stickers” which are custom emojis for the user.
It may interest you:
Once the keyboard is selected, the following steps must be followed:
1. Verify that WhatsApp is up to date latest version (22.24.81) in Google Play Store either App Store.
2. Download from Google Chrome, Safari or any Web navigator the Photo that you want to place as the keyboard background.
3. In the case of a iphone, and after having downloaded Gboard, you must first follow this route: Setting > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add new keyboard… > choose Gboard. This is so that the keyboard can be used in any application. In the case of Android it is added automatically.
4. for both of them operating systemsgo to the Settings keyboard gboard.
5. Click on the option Topics. In this area you can customize everything related to the keyboard theme. Gboard comes with default colors and backgrounds, as well as the option to customize it with your preferred images.
6. Click on the option personalized.
7. Select the Photo which was previously downloaded.
8. Set the image according to preferences click on Next. TechMarkup recommends adjusting the brightness, being between 60% or 70% adequate, since the numbers and letters will be seen better.
9. Click on Ready and confirm the changes made.
10. Go to WhatsApp or any other app and try the new custom keyboard. You can change the wallpaper as many times as the reader likes. In the tests carried out by TechMarkup, the result was like this (the last photo):