There are many users who do not know that images can be sent in WhatsApp in high resolution (or without loss of sharpness). Compression can be useful in most cases, but it does have its downside. Suppose you want to share multimedia files with the best quality in a WhatsApp group, how would you do this? Probably at some point it has been a dilemma to know how to increase the quality of WhatsApp images when they are shared.
WhatsApp automatically reduces the clarity of the image to minimize the file size. And finally, all the photos that were taken during a wonderful vacation will look like they were taken with a 2MP mobile camera. Also, send by email such large files is not easy or comfortable for the average user of Internet.
So the question is Is there a way to send uncompressed images on WhatsApp? The answer is yes because yes you can. plus, in many different ways.
Method 1: Send the original image through WhatsApp by changing the name
– Open any file browser and change the name of the image to send from image.jpg (or .png or .jpeg) to image.pdf or image.doc.
– The browser may show a warning message after changing the name. You have to ignore it and continue.
– Now the specific image is converted to a file pdf/doc. You can easily attach this file as a document and send it to the recipient.
– The recipient should now be asked to change the name of image.pdf to image.jpg using the file explorer.
Method 2: Create multiple photos as ZIP
– This is useful when You have several images to send. The recipient does not have to rename each file if you use this compression method.
– For this method you have to open the file manager or other third-party compression tool to compress an entire folder of images to send.
– Now attach this ZIP as a document or you have to share directly from the file manager.
– The receiver must decompress it at the other end.
– The image size will not be reduced and therefore the clarity will remain intact.
Method 3: Directly attach as a document in WhatsApp
– This method is quite simple. All you have to do is open WhatsApp and Enter the recipient’s profile.
– now choose attach it as a document and the file explorer will open.
– From there, select Browse other documents and load a folder of images from the menu.
– This will directly download the entire folder like a document.
– The images will be sent without any type of compression.
Method 4: Cloud Upload and Link Sharing
– Although this method not always recommended works very well in some special cases.
– To upload images to the cloud, you must have an account with any cloud storage service, What google drive, drop box or others.
– So first you need to use the cloud mobile app (or website) to upload the image to the server.
– The user will receive a share link. You have to copy it and send this link to the recipient.
– If the images are particularly sensitive and private, make sure you take proper security measures when creating links.
– You can also configure the access request function to view/edit files if you use Google Drive.