In the social networks Billions of users post about their daily lives, thoughts, and memories. In some cases, the posts are so many that the possibility of forgetting what has been written in a publication she’s very tall.
However, in the case of Twitterusers have the option of requesting that all the material they submit be sent by email. social network has archived a profile. This process can only be carried out by the user who owns the account and the request cannot be sent by another person due to the private nature of the information containing.
How to request Twitter account data
The process that a user must follow to request the data from your account to Twitter can be done in a few steps and with a short waiting time. For them you need to do the following:
– Click on the button More options in the navigation bar located on the left of the browser screen. In the case of mobile devicesto see this menu users must slide their finger from left to right on the screen.
– Click on the option Settings and privacy and then select the section Bill.
– In the options within Billthe user must find the one that corresponds to Download a file with your data.
– Both in the mobile version and in the deskusers must verify their identity by writing their password.
Twitter will take a maximum period of 24 hours to email the downloadable file of account information. In addition, a notification within the app so the user can remember to check their inbox. The download will include a file called “your file” which will allow you to view the data in a desktop web browser.
What data does the file include
According to the support page of Twitterthe data to be included in the file is:
– Account information: This section will include data related to the identity of the profile, such as username, email address, email, phone number linked to the account, as well as other details about creating the account. Data such as date of birth and location will also be included.
Additionally, Twitter will also add inferences that its systems they did about him Usernamesuch as your gender, age range.
– Account history: This section includes the history of logins of the account, as well as a list of the places where the user was during their sessions in the social network.
– Applications and devices: Twitter can see the browsers, smartphones and tablets that are associated with the person’s account. In addition, it is possible to see the applications that were linked to the profile. This section is useful if you want to identify possible unwanted access to the account.
– Account activity: A list of profiles that were blocked and muted by the user.
– Interests and ad data: Twitter also assumes the interests of users based on their exercise on the platform. Ads that included the user as part of their audience also have a space in this section.
Secondly, Twitter It can also include information related to contacts imported from the cell phone, tweet history, address book, Applications who were given access via Twitter, etc.