Twitter Blue you have a new subscription plan. The premium service of the social network adds an annual payment option, which allows users to save 8 dollars, since until now only the monthly value is available.
This form of payment is already enabled on the service page or on devices iOSwhere for now it is the only way to purchase the product.
The price of the annual plan is 84 dollars. This will allow users to save about 12% compared to the monthly payment from the web and 36% for those who do it through a mobile device. Manzana, since they pay 11 dollars a month for the commission charged by this platform.
It may interest you: Shakira and Piqué: fake Casio Twitter accounts are generating uncertainty and speculation
For now, the countries in which this payment is enabled are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japanand opting for this option does not take away any of the benefits established by the monthly plan and does not add anything new.
“All functions of Twitter Blue they will be available immediately, except for the blue check mark, which may take time to appear to ensure that the review of the subscribed accounts meets all the requirements, ”says the social network on its support page.
The benefits of Twitter Blue
Since December 2022, the premium version of the social network has been activated, after several weeks of controversy over incomplete announcements and unexpected launches that confused users.
This is the list of advantages of paying the service for 8 dollars a month or 84 dollars a year:
– Favorites folders: Bookmarked Folders allow subscribers to group and organize flagged tweets into folders for faster discovery later.
– Custom app icons: With custom app icons you can change the design of how the Twitter app icon is displayed on your phone.
– Topics: allow you to choose from colorful options for the theme of the application.
It may interest you: Twitter removes option to view posts in chronological order for iPhone
– Custom navigation: This function allows you to choose what appears in the navigation bar, so you can quickly access the content and destinations on Twitter that matter most.
– Top Articles: It is a direct access to the most shared articles on the network. This feature automatically lists the most shared articles of people you follow so you can easily find them.
– Reader: turns long threads into a more engaging reading experience.
– Undo Tweet: gives the option to retract a tweet after it’s been sent, but before it’s visible to others on Twitter. Not an edit button, but an opportunity to preview.
– Priority classification in conversations: this feature prioritizes replies on tweets that are interacted with.
– Longer video load: subscribers can upload videos up to 60 minutes long and up to 2 GB file size (1080p), though only active for the web version.
To this is added the verification with the blue icon, which only occurs after an internal verification process to which the account is submitted by the social network.