Twitter works on other functions to guarantee privacy to its users
In addition, the company is developing additional features to ensure the security and privacy of users. One of those functions is ability to remove followers without blocking them, which is also available on Instagram.
With this new option, users who have posted a tweet and receive negative responses, or simply do not want to receive comments from other users, they will be able to change who can reply through the tweet options menu, as mentioned by the social network.
Twitter allows you to choose betweenThree types of people who can reply to the post:
1. On the one hand, any Twitter user.
2. On the other, only those people who follow you.
3. Or, only to the usernames that you mentioned in the tweet.
Also, the social network owned by Elon Musk is working with three apps that offer additional functions against the cyber bullying:
-Block Party, for example, allows you to apply blocking filters to silence and limit those mentions or posts that may contain hate messages. It also allows you to block users who have retweet or like publications, among other features.
– Bodyguard, another of the apps shown on Twitter, is capable of automatically filtering and deleting posts or messages that contain hateful messages. Among them, of racism, homophobia, misogyny or any other type of content related to cyberbullying.
– Moderate, the third application designed to combat harassment on the platform, also limits the content that can affect the user automatically. It also offers the possibility of checking if an account is real or if it is a bot. It also includes shortcuts to user blocking or muting a post or account.