Many users have surely asked Siri unlock your iPhone, but unfortunately it is known that the wizard still refuses to do so. Nevertheless, Is there a way to unlock an iPhone with the owner’s voice? smartphone, although it is not specifically designed for that.
However, if you cannot unlock the mobile device with Face ID, Touch ID or password for some reason, this can be of great help. You just have to follow the steps that TechMarkup leaves below.
Before we begin, it is important to note that this process will leave the iPhone vulnerable to other people. Unfortunately, cell phones cannot recognize the voice of the person giving the directions.
So if someone knows how to say the right words, the iPhone will proceed to execute the command without any discrimination. If whoever is reading this article is willing to take the risk, simply follow the steps in this note.
This is how you can unlock an iPhone with your voice
1. Enter the app Settings of the iPhone.
2. Go to the section Accessibility.
3. In here, go to Voice control.
Four. Enable the function at the top of the screen. Once this is done, you can start configuring it.
Voice commands will allow the user to execute a command on their mobile phone. With this, the iPhone will believe that someone entered the unlock code manually, when in fact it is a simulation.
That is why, before starting, you must first mark on the iPhone screen the places where the numbers form the PIN code of the cell phone.
How can this be done? It’s a good idea to use some “paint” that is easy to remove, like lipstick. This will allow you to mark specific points and then erase them with a piece of paper.
1. With iPhone locked, make sure cover the Face ID reader to prevent the device from unlocking with your face.
2. With the latter done, swipe up and tap on the word Face ID.
3. Now, you will see the numeric keyboard where you can enter the pin. Mark with lipstick (or preferably paint) the places where the digits that make up the code go.
4. With the screen already marked, unlock the iPhone and go to the menu of voice control using the steps above.
So you can configure the custom gesture
1. In the Voice Control menu, touch Customize commands.
2. Later, go to Create new command.
3. write the sentence which will unlock the iPhone. For practical reasons, from TechMarkup “Unlock my iPhone” was chosen.
4. Open Action and select Perform custom gesture.
5. This is where screen painting comes into play. Using the specific points that were marked, play in order in which the unlock code is executed.
6. When you’re ready, tap Save in the upper right corner.
Once everything is done, you can now proceed to wipe the iPhone screen and unlock it with your voice. You just have to lock it and without Face ID seeing the face, slide the screen to the numeric keypad and now Say the chosen words. No need to summon Siri, just say the command out loud.
In this case, saying “Unlock my iPhone” executes the command and the buttons start to click as if by magic, unlocking the phone and ready to go.