Given the growth of users and the presence of stalkers or unwanted contacts, TikTok Some time ago, it added the option to see who visits the personal profile. This tool is called ‘History of profile visits’ and it allows you to review which accounts have entered in the last 30 days.
This option opens a complete list with the names of the profiles that accessed, something that can also be useful for content creators who want to start getting to know their audience.
A key element of this function is that if the verification of users who entered the one of others is enabled, they will also be able to see our activity. Something very similar to what happens with the read symbol in WhatsApp chats or the visualization of stories.
How to see who visits the TikTok profile
The application ordered the way in which users manage their notifications some time ago, since before a complete list appeared with the messages, likes and users gained. Now, it is divided by filters and in the middle of that added the viewing history.
To verify the information, the following steps must be followed:
– Open TikTok.
– Enter the user profile.
– Select the ‘Privacy’ option.
– Choose the ‘Profile Views’ tool.
– Activate the ‘Profile viewing history’ tool.
Next, it will display a list with all the accounts that entered the profile during the last 30 days and that also have this function activated, so it is not a real group of all those who entered.
This tool is updated every 24 hours and may in some cases launch notifications when detecting an activity.
It may interest you:
Other TikTok privacy options
This is not the only tool with which the Chinese application offers privacy functions to its users, since it is also possible to limit the type of people who see the published videos, hide the account, decide who can interact, among others.
– Limit viewers: All users have the opportunity to choose whether to make it public, private or only for friends when posting a video.
– Hide the account: for this it will be necessary to go to the privacy option and deactivate the option ‘Allow others to find me’, in this way the application will stop recommending the profile to other users who are not followers.
– Private account: In the settings there is also the option to put the profile in private mode, which will only allow those who are friends to see the videos or those who receive access.
– Limitations of interaction: In the privacy settings there are several options to choose who can comment, react to videos, do duets, send messages and see the videos that have been liked.
What is TikTok Now
According to the official website of the social network, this new feature within the platform will serve to create “authentic and spontaneous connections” in which content creators will be able to show what they do at any time of the day, a feature similar to the of notifications to post that you have BeReal.
“Tik Tok Now invites the user and their friends to capture what they are doing at the moment using the front and rear camera of your device. They will receive a daily prompt to capture a 10-second video or photo, to quickly and easily share what they are doing at that precise moment.
TikTok content creators will have the ability to select Who do you want to include as part of the audience of your posts in Now, although by default, “friends can see” is the active option in the app.