The month of July is over and, as usual, now is the time for you to stay inside and know which were the most sought-after smartphones here on AllCellular.
However, before proceeding to the complete list, it is important to point out that this ranking is essential for us to know which devices are most interesting to Europeian consumers. In addition, the Internet user can also stay on top of current market trends.
Another important detail is that TechMarkup’s ranking is done through the readers’ own searches within the site. All data is collected on our own database. Therefore, it is important to note that the cell phones that appear in the list are not selected by preference of the editors.
During the month of July, attention was drawn to the number of smartphones from the Xiaomi/POCO/Redmi trio in the ranking. Following the June trend, the first place remains in the hands of the Redmi Note 11, but we also see new models appear, such as the Redmi Note 11S. In all, the group has five representatives on the July list.
On the other hand, Samsung has three devices among the most sought after, with the best positioned being the Galaxy M52 5G. Finally, Motorola completes the ranking with two options from the G line: Moto G22 and Moto G60.
Without further ado, let’s get to know which were the most sought-after smartphones during the month of July here on TechMarkup. The list starts with the least and goes to the most wanted.
Taking the opportunity, tell us your opinion about the ranking in the comments field.
- The Poco X4 Pro 5G is available on SuperDig for BRL 1,870 and on Amazon for BRL 2,149. The cost-benefit is medium. There are 27 best models.
- The Motorola Moto G22 is available at Eletro Ideal for BRL 1,099 and in Magazine Luiza for BRL 1,214.
- Redmi Note 11S is available on Amazon for BRL 1,474. The cost-benefit is Good. There are 8 better models.
- Redmi Note 11 is available on Amazon for BRL 1,189. The cost-benefit is incredible and this is the best model in this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is available at Magazine Luiza for BRL 1,646. The cost-benefit is excellent and this is one of the best models in this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Snapdragon) is available at Extra for BRL 2,289. The cost-benefit is Good and this is the best model in this price range.
- The Motorola Moto G60 is available at Magazine Luiza for BRL 1,439. The cost-benefit is Good and this is the best model in this price range.
- Redmi Note 10S is available on Amazon for BRL 1,209. The cost-benefit is Good. There are 7 best models.
- The Samsung Galaxy A32 is available at Magazine Luiza for BRL 1,490. The cost-benefit is medium and this is the best model in this price range.
- The Poco X3 Pro is available from Carrefour for BRL 2,199 and on Amazon for BRL 2,329. The cost-benefit is medium. There are 11 better models.