There are several tips and adjustments useful for any user of Microsoft can save battery without having to download third-party programs, which in most cases end up consuming more battery than they save.
1. Reduce screen brightness manually
The brighter a device has, the more battery or energy it will consume, especially when used to view multimedia content. So when a laptop is running on battery, the ideal is to reduce the brightness of the screen so that it is not so clear.
– To get it you have to press Start or the key Windows.
– Write “Brightness” and the result will appear Change my brightness level.
– To give Enter.
– It will go to the Windows configuration to modify brightness from the screen. It is advisable to adjust it to the minimum possible, but still allow you to use the computer without having to strain your eyes.
2. Enable battery optimization
Windows 11 allows you to optimize a laptop’s battery when playing videos to extend battery life while watching them. For this you have to:
– Gonna Setting.
– Go to Applications.
– Select the option Video playback.
– Click on battery options > Optimize for battery life.
– Gonna HDR > battery options > Optimize for battery life.
– Click on To accept to apply all changes.
It may interest you:
3. Customize battery consumption
The power consumption would be the level of battery consumption since the computer battery is fully charged. The primary power cap is the one that manages how the PC consumes that power.
There are power consumption states that can be found by default as:
– Recommended (Balanced).
– Better performance.
– Minimum performance (Economizer).
In this case, the ideal is that the computer is always in the Recommended mode. In this way, the right and necessary energy will be used to carry out the tasks that are required. The Best Performance mode is ideal for when you have the computer connected to the current or you have the possibility of connecting it whenever you want.
– To be sure you have the Recommended mode you have to go to Edit or customize a power plan from the Windows search engine.
– Select Change plan settings.
– In this new window you have to choose When playing video > Optimize energy savings.
4. Enable power saving mode
In the event that the battery is low on the computer, the ideal is to use the Windows 11 function of Energy saving. This mode will help limit various app activities in the background and disable some features that consume too much battery. For this you have to:
– Go to Setting from the laptop.
– Enter the option System
– Select Power and battery.
– In section Activate battery saver automatically You can select the battery level where you want this mode to activate. It is possible to choose between 20 and 30%.
5. Adjust the time to change the image refresh rate
The higher the refresh rate, the higher power consumption in the notebook. Luckily, this can be configured.
These are the steps:
– Go to Setting Of the device.
– Click on the option Screen.
– Select Advanced screen.
– To choose Update frequency.
– Select the speed at which you want to go down.