4. Finally, deactivate the option called ‘Profile view history’.
If you go to the TikTok profile view and it’s disabled, there’s nothing to do because when it is inactive no user will be able to see that you viewed their profile. Of course, the app does not allow to check who has viewed the profile unless this option is enabled.
This is how you can use voice effects on TikTok
1. Open TikTok and press the + (plus sign) at the bottom to start recording the video.
2. Press the button Engrave. Record the video as usual, then touch it once more to pause or stop the recording. When you have finished recording, touch the check mark.
3. In the gallery of options at the top right, touch voice effects.
4. When the window opens from the bottom, tap to hear each effect. If you want to use it, select it and touch it outside the window. If you decide not to use the effect, touch None on the far left.
5. Other effects can then be applied to the video, such as text or stickers. Click on Following when it’s over.
6. Continue to choose post options, save the video, or just tap Post like any other video that is created.
Finally, To upload a video and apply a voice effect to it, the process is exactly the same: Once the video is downloaded, click on the voice effect and then select the effect that you want to apply to said video.
It should be noted that sometimes TikTok voice effects can be a bit annoying, especially if the downloaded video does not have good audio quality. In these cases, it is better not to apply any effect.