To transfer Photos of a iphone to another Apple device (or vice versa) is very simple, here are three ways to do it:
1. Share photos using AirDrop
– Open the Control center on the iPhone. This is done by swiping down from the top right corner (if you have an iPhone 10 or higher). If you have an iPhone prior to this model, you just have to swipe up from the bottom edge of the iPhone screen. cell phone.
– Hold down the connections box in the upper left corner (the first square).
– The window will expand and six options will be displayed. Touch and hold where it says airdrop.
– To select Everybody either Only contacts.
– Finally, verify that the Wifi and the Bluetooth be activated.
Done, this is the first part of the procedure.
Now for to share All the photos that the user wants from an iPhone to another Apple device must follow these instructions:
– Open the app Photos.
– To select here all Photos that you want to transfer from an iPhone to another iPhone, an iPad or a MacBook.
– Touch the icon Share.
– Here, touch airdrop.
– You should see a list of devices within range of the iPhone. Now touch the cell phonethe Tablet wave laptop to whom you want to send the photos.
– Now it is only necessary to accept the transfer on the receiving device and wait for the image transfer to finish.
2. Share photos using iCloud
– Open the app Setting on the iPhone from where you want to send the photos.
– Press the Name shown in the section above.
– To open iCloud and then Photos.
– Make sure that Photos in iCloud is enabled.
Now you have to go to receiving terminal and log in with the same apple id. This process is usually done when the device is first turned on, so this should be set up beforehand.
– Now, you just have to follow the same steps as mentioned above and also make sure that Photos in iCloud is also enabled here.
– Photos will automatically start syncing to the other Apple device without touching anything else.
It may interest you:
3. Share photos using a copy of iTunes
First it is important to have the iTunes application installed on the computer. It’s compatible with windows either macOSso this process can be done regardless of the device being used.
Of course, unlike the two ways mentioned, using this method will not only transfer photos from the sending iPhone, but also all other data. If knowing this you want to continue with the steps, you must do the following:
– To open itunes on the Windows or Mac computer.
– connect the iphone sender to PC.
– When it appears, touch the iphone icon at the top of the screen.
– In Backup, select This computer.
– Now click on the button Back up now.
When the backup is complete, you can disconnect the smartphone and start to restore the new iPhone backup so that all the photos and videos are available on the receiving phone.
– Find the iPhone receiver and connect it to the PC.
– If the computer recognizes it, touch Restore backup.
– Once the process is complete, you will now see all the photos, videos and other data directly on the other Apple device.