Call forwarding is a service that allows calls to be forwarded to another telephone line when the personal one cannot be accessed due to various factors such as lack of battery.
In this way, calls made to the owner of a line will go directly to the phone of the selected person. Although this function can be useful if the battery runs out or the device also increases the risk have someone else activate the feature, to track the people who call you.
The diversions are divided into four groups to have more control over the calls:
– Forward always.
– When he’s busy.
– When there is no answer.
– When it is not available.
How to turn call forwarding on or off on iOS
For the iPhone you need to search and find the option Call forwarding in the phone settings following a few simple steps:
1. Go to Setting and then click on the option Telephone.
2. Within the menu look for the option Call forwarding.
2. Activate or deactivate the diversions according to what the user needs.
4. The icon appears on the bar when call forwarding is activated. You must be within range of the cellular network when you set iPhone to forward calls; otherwise the calls will not be forwarded.
How to activate or deactivate call forwarding on Android
As in iOS, you have to find the option Call forwarding in the phone settings. Of course, depending on the manufacturer, the following steps may vary but in general the same should be followed:
1. Open option Telephone and press the gear icon
2. Within the options menu you have to search call forwarding either Call forwarding. If you can’t see it, you may be in the ‘Advanced Settings’ section or a similar option.
3. Once inside the menu of call forwarding You will see the four options mentioned above. Here you can choose whether to activate or deactivate all forwarding or configure one or several numbers for each corresponding option.
This is how you can end SPAM messages on an iPhone
1. Enter the Settings of the system.
2. Locate the app Messages.
3. Activate Filter unknowns.
Any SMS that is received from a number that is not in the contacts will be stored in the corresponding spam folder.
It also can block messages from a known sender that you don’t want to remove from contacts. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open the message of who is bothering.
2. Click on Report as spam.
3. Click on Delete and report as spam.
This is how you can end SPAM messages on an Android
1. Open the Messages app.
2. Click on the three vertical dots.
3. Click on Spam and blocked.
4. Activate Enable SPAM protection.