The dark mode is one of the additions that has been seen in the main Applications Y operating systems in recent years. microsoft has done the same, and in addition to bringing dark mode to Windowshe also did in your office suite microsoft-office.
If any reader is new to this feature, TechMarkup will show how to enable dark mode on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and any other Office applications. The process is simple and can be synchronized with the theme of the operating system being used. So whenever this mode is enabled or disabled in Windows 10 or 11, Office will follow it.
Before you begin, it is important to make sure have up-to-date versions of Windows and Microsoft Office. In this way it will avoid incompatibilities or even non-existent functionalities in the copy of the office suite. When everything is ready, now the procedure can start.
This is how you can enable dark mode in Microsoft Office
1. Open the desired application
To get started, you first need to open the program you want to apply night mode to. You can choose from all of Microsoft’s desktop offerings. For this example TechMarkup has used the famous Word application (although it works the same for the rest).
2. To enable dark mode
You just need to find the option ‘Bill’ that appears in the lower left corner of the screen. By touching it, you will be able to see a new section with product information, emails related and more.
3. Set the Office theme
To do this, look for the function ‘Office theme’.
Open the dropdown menu and select ‘Black’ to enable dark mode; selecting ‘White’ will do the opposite, activating the program’s day mode.
On the other hand, if you choose ‘Use system settings’, Office will enable dark mode when you change the Windows theme. This is one recommended option if you want to keep everything on the same page.
4. Process finished
Now, the user will be able to see how the theme of the program changes depending on the option that has been applied. If you want to undo, just you have to repeat the same steps.
How to prevent gray pages from Word Dark Mode
Enabling dark mode in Word can make program pages too reflect gray when typing. This is completely normal, and in the case of Word, the settings apply to the entire program; this does not happen in PowerPoint or Excel, for instance.
So if you encounter this and want to go back to normal white pages but without losing night mode, you can do the following:
1. Open Word on the pc either laptop.
2. In the lower right corner of the program, tap on ‘Options’.
3. A window will open. Here, click on the section ‘General’.
4. Find the section ‘Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office’.
5. Activate ‘Never change document page color’. Once activated, click To accept to apply the changes.
Done, now when you enter a document, Microsoft Word will keep the dark color in your menu, but it will make the pages white again.
How to create a Word document from a cell phone and using the voice
1. Enter the application Google Docs (Documents) that comes pre-installed on the android cell phone and press the icon ‘+‘ located at the bottom of the screen.
2. Three options will be displayed ‘Choose template’, ‘new word file‘ Y ‘New document file‘. You can choose the second or the third.
3. A blank document will appear, press the pencil icon to start writing.
4. Google Doc will activate the smartphone keyboard, but instead of typing in the traditional way, you have to press the microphone button.
5. Keep it pressed and dictate the first paragraph of the text you want to write.
6. Done. The application will recognize the user’s voice and it will compose the text in seconds.