A very common situation during the charging process of the devices is that users forget two things: that effectively the smartphone is connected and that the charging process is not immediate, so it may take several minutes before a charge level wanted.
One solution could be to put a timer indicating how long you want to charge the device, so that you can see how much of the battery is available. However, a curious idea is to generate a voice reminder emitted by the device itself.
The application called Automatededicated to the automation of processes and tasks within a smartphone, can generate these alerts once the telephone has reached a desired charge level, a characteristic that, at the moment, the Assistant of Google or other pre-installed function within a smartphone.
How to configure Automat
The setup process can be a bit confusing at first for new users, but at least the establishment of alerts is simple and it is possible to have several processes automated at the same time. To enable notifications about the status of the drums These steps must be followed once it has been installed on the device:
– To start the creation of the first flowchart in Automatethe user must click on the icon with the symbol + located in the lower right corner of the screen. The first block of the graph will appear.
– Once the first one is established, touch the + button to add a second block. A menu with various types will be displayed. In this case, it is interesting to Battery and power (battery and power). The user must select the one with the label Battery Level (battery level).
– With this selection a second block appears with three nodes that must be clicked to configure it. Within this configuration menu you can see different fields. in which it says proceed has to be set “When Charging” (When charging) and then set the minimum and maximum battery limits that can trigger the notification.
– If the user wants to set the 100% battery as an ideal notification standard, you should write “100″ in the field corresponding to “Minimum level”, leaving the maximum empty. You can now click on the option Save.
– After having configured the second block, the user must drag with his finger the upper node of the second block, labeled as INto the only node of the first block, named GO. This will generate a link indicating that the actions will be connected. This already establishes what conditions must be met to establish the alarm.
– To configure the sound of the alarm, a new block will be created with the + button, selecting the section of camera&sound (camera and sound) and finally the option speak (Speak).
– It is at this moment when it is necessary to establish what message must be emitted when the alarm. It can be done in the text box of message. You can also set the language in the menu. language.
– Once everything is established, you can click Save to save the third block, which will need to be connected to the second so that no errors are generated. After the process is finished, the chain should look like this:
The user will finally be able to go back to the previous window and click the start button so that the function start your process. Once established, all you have to do is wait for the alarm to sound every time the battery is at its maximum.
The only point against this process is that the cell phone must be unlocked for the alarm sound smooth.