The alarm clocks The more classic ones (the ones with hands and even the models with jingling bells) have been totally forgotten in the modern era of smartphones.
Now just a few touches on the screen to trigger an alarm in the morning and, for the lucky ones, after a restorative nap. And it is that currently, the cell phones They are already part of the bedside table, as physical alarm clocks used to be.
on devices Android You can find a list of default sounds for alarms, including the classic ‘beep beep beep’ and even the crowing of the rooster. But surely not many users know that you can also choose a song from the catalog of Spotify as an alarm clock, such as the popular Champions League anthem. The mobile operating system from Google has a native option to do this in just a few steps.
one. touch the time that appears on the home screen or search ‘Clock’ in the list of Applications. There you can see the section on android alarmswith various configuration parameters.
2. As you can see in the following screenshot, below the abbreviations of the days of the week there is an item to choose which chime will wake the user.
3. In addition to the default functions in Android, you can choose content from Spotify. In this case you have to find ‘Champions League Theme’.
4. In this way, when the alarm sounds, the selected song will be heard.
One detail to keep in mind: being a Google program, Of course, the option to choose melodies from the service is also offered. Youtube music, company property.
In addition to choosing a melody or an alarm sound, in this part of the operating system it is also possible to add the comforts of Google Assistant, the voice assistant on Android.
For example, the user can indicate that after the musical alarm sounds, the cell phone mentions what the weather will be like for the day, as well as the traffic conditions, among other options. In any case, you can also set whether the phone vibrates when the ringtone sounds. (or any song).
How to download songs from Spotify in MP3 and listen to them anywhere
1. The first thing you need to do is download an app that allows you to download music from Spotify to MP3, such as Sidify Music Converter.
2. Installation of the application is very easy, you only need run the .exe file downloaded and click Install Now to accept the license agreement.
3. Next, several options appear to customize installation if you click on the bottom right, where you can choose the folder in which it will be installed and if you want to add a shortcut to the desktop.
4. Now you have to open Spotity and copy song, album or playlist path that you want to download in MP3.
For this you have to open the menu three dots on the song, album, or playlist, click Share and here inside select the option Copy link.
8. Now you have to paste the link in the registration field of the application you installed in the first place. You can also drag items from Spotify into the app, but with links it might be easier. Write the link and press Enter.
Pay attention to the data: The first time you use the application, you must go to the settings to determine the format and quality of the download, choose MP3 at 320 kbps to get the best MP3 quality or use other formats as desired.
9. By pasting the link and pressing Enter, a window will open with the list of songs included in this link (in case you have chosen an album). Here you can see all of them and uncheck the ones you don’t want to download.
10. When you are ready, click To accept.
And that’s it. The app will start to download songs from Spotify in the audio or MP3 format that was specified. In the free version, this process can take a long time, So all you have to do is be patient.