– Then click on the button ‘Share’ and press ‘Hide’.
This is how you can disable the ‘Hidden’ photo album on the iPhone
Photos that have been hidden on the iPhone will appear in a folder called ‘Hidden’, located at the bottom of the ‘Albums’ tab.
From there, you can view hidden photos and share them, or remove them from this folder so they reappear in your photo library.
if desired hide this album so that it does not leave a trace in the application, here is the step by step:
1. Access the app Settings of the iPhone or iPad.
2. Locate Photos and access the section settings.
3. Deactivate the option ‘hidden album’.
And voila, the ‘Hidden’ album will no longer appear in the photo gallery. Finally, to be able to display hidden images from the album in the Photos app on iPhone again, You have to perform the same steps and activate the previous option.
This is how you can convert a web page into a PDF document
This trick only works with Safari, the Web navigator default for iPhone developed by technology company Manzana; although it is also compatible with some sites of Google Chrome.
Before moving on to the guide, it should also be noted that the mobile device should have iOS 14 or higher installed. By meeting these conditions, you can now convert your favorite web pages into PDF documents. Now yes, step by step:
1. Through your iPhone, visit any web page from Safari or Google Chrome browsers.
2. Now take a screenshot.
3. The image will appear as a thumbnail. Now, it is necessary put the mentioned image in the lower left corner, then do click.
4. On the screenshot, you will see some options at the top, click ‘Full page’.
5. The web browser automatically convert the currently visited page in a PDF document.
6. The next step is to click on the icon ‘Share’, an option represented as a folder with an up arrow.
7. Finally, to archive the document, click on the section ‘Save to file’.
Done, whenever you want to read a document, will be stored in the file folder of the iPhone mobile phone, so you won’t waste storage space with lots of screenshots or mobile data while browsing Internet.