5. Before activating this function, you must accept the exemption from Responsibility.
6. After the first confirmation comes the second. This time, you have to confirm that you want to install another copy of WhatsApp, which will be the one that can be used with another account.
7. This new copy will have a different icon so that they can be differentiated. Click on Install.
8. Ready, you will have a new WhatsApp on the mobile phone, with a small stacked logo in the lower right corner. This WhatsApp clone works completely independently of the original, so another WhatsApp account can be set up, linked to another phone number.
If not from the factory, a third-party app can be used
If the mobile phone does not have the function of cloning an application so that you can have two versions of WhatsApp, there are many applications in Google Play that can help you, such as AppClone either parallelspace, to name a few. The latter is recommended for better compatibility.
Parallel Spaces literally creates a ‘parallel space’ where you can install applications without interfering with external applications. In this way, there is the possibility of installing a copy of WhatsApp internally while installing another copy of WhatsApp externally. Here is the step by step:
1. The first time the app is opened, it creates space on its own in a process that takes less than a minute. When you’re done, press Start.
2. The next step is select the applications that you want to install in this parallel space. Parallel Spaces preselects some applications, but if you are only interested in WhatsApp, it is better to select WhatsApp and uncheck the rest to improve performance.
3. Click Add in parallel space.
4. Done, now you have a copy of WhatsApp installed.
Touch the icon to open it, and you can see that there is a possibility to log in with a different account and use a different WhatsApp on the same phone. As always, you have to verify the phone number via text or call before you start using your other WhatsApp.