5. Now, I knowyou can see the location in real time. In case this is not accessible, the last known location can be seen.
How to locate an iPhone on the map from iCloud
If you don’t have an Apple device, you can still find that lost iPhone easily. This option is accessible from a computer or device Android. Just follow this procedure:
– Enter to iCloud.com.
– Here, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
– Once you have entered, you must enter the section Look for between the icon menu.
– You should be able to see all devices associated with the account. Among them, the iPhone. In the event that iCloud cannot display the terminal’s current location, the last known location will take its place.
It is now possible to search for an iPhone without a battery
With the arrival of iOS 14Apple introduced the mode power reserve on the iPhone. However, with iOS 15.2 it has allowed easily locate the terminal even when it is turned off or unloaded.
Nevertheless, there will be a limit of five hours to search in our downloaded terminal. When this time window ends, the device will report its last known location, so ya will not display your location in real time.
If you want to know if your device supports power reserve, simply:
1. Unlock iPhone
2. Press and hold the power button until the slider indicator appears. Here it should read “iPhone can be located even after power off”.
If this text appears, your mobile phone will have this function; of course, Location must be enabled. This feature is automatically enabled when you update to iOS 15.2 or later, so if it doesn’t appear, your mobile device has an older or incompatible version.