– After this, you will enter the menu ‘Pending downloads’.
– Here we only need to touch the icon of the apps thebutton ‘To update’.
– If you don’t want to do this app by app, press the option ‘Update all’.
Now yes, the steps to use TikTok in the background:
– First you have to open the TikTok app from a android mobile device.
– Once inside the video app, you have to touch the option that says ‘LIVE’ (located at the top left of the screen).
– Therefore, you have to click on the option ‘Share’, small arrow located at the bottom right of the screen.
– A menu with several options will be displayed, tap on the one that says ‘Settings’.
– There you have to touch the button next to ‘Picture-in-picture (PiP)’.
– When that button is activated (it will be shown in green), you will have to drag the screen of ‘settings’ down.
– Then you have to go back to the main phone screenor (click on the circle in the Android menu).
– In seconds, TikTok will allow you to see any ‘live’ in the background.
How TikTok’s Picture-in-Picture (PiP) system works
It is not necessary to explain in depth how the TikTok PiP system works, because the only thing this function does is show the video in the background; namely, it has the same functionality that YouTube provides in its app.
Certain details need to be specified, of course, to be taken into account when viewing TikTok in the background:
– By tapping on the TikTok floating window, you can see some extra options.
– One of those options has to do with the video audio, which can be muted by tapping on the small speaker.
– If you want to go back to TikTok, just click on the little square seen in the floating video.
There is not much to add, as mentioned at the beginning of the article, this feature can be enabled only for watching live videos on TikTok. If you want to watch a video feed in the background, you have to wait until the ‘PiP’ feature is activated extensively in the app.