It is likely that all users of a smartphone have WhatsApp installed. And, if any reader is a fan of Sponge Bob, it is important to know that a secret trick It just became a trend social media Y allows you to replace the classic sound of the application from instant messaging for the mythical voice of this famous character.
In other words, if this method is used, you will no longer hear the traditional notification sound but the voice of this charismatic character. TechMarkup has the complete step by step.
To begin with, you need to know that the trick It will only work if you have WhatsApp installed on a phone with Android operating system.
In case you have a iPhone or another device from ManzanaUnfortunately, it cannot be tested.
Besides, it is necessary to download the SpongeBob audio in MP3 format first. To find the audio in Youtube it is necessary to go to this link. It should be noted that the link is one of the many audios that can be found from SpongeBob on the platform.
Even, you can use the voice of Patrick.
In addition, to download it on the smartphone you could use the various pages that download music from this portal, it is only necessary to paste the link and choose the format.
Also, it is recommended to use applications like snaptubewhich is available at Play Storethe virtual store that is present in all Android.
Now yes, it’s time to configure the sound of SpongeBob SquarePants as a WhatsApp message tone
1. Once you have downloaded the spongebob audio, anger WhatsApp and touch the icon three points located in the upper right corner.
2. Select the option of Setting and later Notifications.
3. Enter the option notification tone and by default the ringtone will appear.
4. Go to the end and you will find the option Add ringtone.
5. Touch it and search for spongebob mp3 audio which was downloaded from YouTube.
That would be all. After save changes, when a contact writes in WhatsApp, the default message tone will no longer be heard, but the voice of SpongeBob.
It should be noted that this trick will also affect groups, unless they have been disabled.
This is how you can create a profile picture for WhatsApp in the style of ‘The Simpsons’ or ‘Rick and Morty’
To make a portrait of yourself in an animated version, you will have to use the third-party application DollToonwhich is available for iOS and Android for free.
one. First of all, you have to download and install the app on the phone.
2. Once installed, enter and define the gender, contour and shape of the avatar’s face, skin tone, hair style and color
3. Subsequently, the clothes can be modified to create an outfit similar to the one you usually wear. It should be noted that if you want to ‘simpsonize’ the avatar, yellow should be used as a skin tone or one of the most common within the series.
4. After you have created the avatar, you will have the option to place a background (There is one very similar to the backyard of the house of The Simpsons or the portal of Rick and Morty’).
5. Finally, you have to download it. It will no longer be only as an avatar within the application but as a picture on the phone.
Put the image as profile picture in WhatsApp
1. Open the instant messaging application.
2. Click on the option see more represented by the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner.
3. Then you have to click on the profile picture and then find the option Search in gallery. This is where you have to choose the drawing created in DollToon and that’s it.