As every year, the people of Cupertino announce the winners of the App Store Awardsawards that reward the top Applications available in the official store. Winning them is not only recognition of quality apps, but also a huge leap for developers to reach a wider audience.
A total of 16 applications Y games They were awarded in different categories, not only because they are good apps but because they transcend conventional experiences and have a deep cultural impact.
The award-winning applications, as usual, were chosen by the App Store editors.
Many of these winners are apps that have been widely recognized by users for offering something different and achieving unprecedented success in Apple’s mobile ecosystem. Others, more subtle but of high quality, have the opportunity to reach more users of iphone, iPad either MacBook.
It may interest you:
Award-winning applications at the App Store Awards
– iPhone App of the Year: BeRealfrom BeReal.
– iPad App of the Year: Good Notes 5of Time Base Technology Limited.
– Mac App of the Year: MacFamilyTree 10from Synium Software GmbH.
– App of the Year for Apple TV: ViXfrom TelevisaUnivision Interactive, Inc.
– Apple Watch App of the Year: Gentle Streakby Gentler Stories LLC.
Games awarded at the App Store Awards
– iPhone Game of the Year: Apex Legends Mobile by Electronic Arts.
– iPad Game of the Year: Moncageby XD Network Inc.
– Mac Game of the Year: enrollmentof Return.
– Apple TV Game of the Year: The sonby HandyGames.
– Apple Arcade Game of the Year: Wylde Flowersby Studio Drydock Pty Ltd.
– Game of the Year in China: League of Legends Esports Managerof Shenzhen Tencent Tianyou Technology Ltd.
It may interest you:
Applications awarded for their cultural impact
In addition to rewarding the best apps, Apple rewards the apps that have had a certain cultural impact, as mentioned in the first lines of this article:
– How We Feel by How We Feel Project, Inc– An app that helps users put difficult emotions into words and provides strategies for dealing with those feelings in the moment.
– Dot’s Home from the Rise-Home Stories Project: an interactive journey through the historical injustice of communities of color through an engaging and thought-provoking time travel story.
– Locket Widget by Locket Labs, Inc.: Locket Widget allows users to send live photos directly to the home screen of family and friends, creating an intimate connection between loved ones without the pressure of traditional social networks.
– Waterflame by Vitalii Mogylevets– An app that helps you reach your daily watering goals through creative challenges, reminders, and cute characters to keep users on track.