— Telegram Messenger (@telegram) January 28, 2021
How to import WhatsApp chat to telegram:
In order to import the chat in a telegram, you must have the latest versions of both apps.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Click on the chat that you want to export.
- When the chat opens, click on t three vertically aligned buttons on the top right corner of the chat.
- Click on “More” at the bottom of the menu.
- Click on “Export chat”. It will ask you to export the chat with media or without media.
Your group chat can be imported the same way, but the chat can be imported once at a time.
Importing the WhatsApp chat is not the only feature of telegram’s new update, but it also provides deleting of private chats, call history, and group chats all at once. Voice chats are also been enhanced by new volume controls.