With the popularity of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the possibility of owning digital items with actual monetary value, social networks Currently, they allow these articles to be displayed with their own format that can be identified by anyone. instagramthe platform developed by Goalalso allows the purchase of these items from your application.
These digital items that use the technology of blockchain to identify themselves as unique across the internet, may be published as such within instagram using a special function that is available to all users. The basic requirement to enter this “market” of NFTs is to synchronize a virtual wallet to the platform.
Once users have entered the information of their virtual walletswhich can be Coinbase Wallet, Dapper, MetaMask, Phantom, Rainbow, Trust Wallet or any other, may make publications of NFT. they will have a label special in which you can have a description of the image, in addition to showing the collection to which it belongs and its serial number. The user who owns it will also be identified as such.
It may interest you: Instagram will stop using the Google account to protect any chat
to buy a digital collectible item and post it on instagraminterested people will have to follow these steps:
– Users must log in from their application on regular basis.
– once inside the home screen, users will have to go to their personal profile and press the button menu (three horizontal lines) located at the top right of the cell phone screen.
– within the menu, people will find an option called “Digital collectibles”, which they must enter to start the purchase process.
– In this section you will find the option to Shop collection under each item that is for sale.
– users must click on the item they wish to buy and they will be redirected to the web page from where they can make the purchase using the virtual wallet they chose sync up.
– After completing the process buys and that the virtual wallet have stored the NFTsthis can be published on Instagram.
It may interest you: Mark Zuckerberg announced a paid subscription service for Facebook and Instagram
How to Share an NFT as an Instagram Post
Once that the digital wallet of a user has been used to buy a non-fungible token, users will be able to publish it as if it were a regular Instagram post, although with special characteristics that identify them as such.
To do this, people must follow these steps:
– Touch the publication option that appears at the bottom of the screen in the shape of a square with a + sign.
– Within this function, you will be able to see a button in the shape of a hexagon on the image library of the cell phone.
– You will have to press the wallet that is linked to the account from instagram and select the virtual item that has been purchased.
– In the article details, users must press the option “Share in the news section
– From there, users will have to add a description for the publication as if it were any photo inside instagram and then hit the share button.
It may interest you: Instagram will allow you to save stories without publishing them
All publications of NFTs that have been made by users will have, in addition to the label that identifies them as such, information about the current owner of the article as well as the creator responsible for the development of the series to which it belongs, together with their name, description and the number of the article which was acquired.