Between the messaging apps most prominent is found WhatsAppa through this there is the option of schedule messages for 24 hours.
You only need to have a iphone with iOS 13 or later and follow this trick that TechMarkup will show below.
It should be noted that it will not be necessary to install third-party applications, since Apple has an application called shortcuts either shortcutsfor its English translation. This allows you to automate messages to people or groups at a certain time, being able to choose the day or days of the week.
It may interest you:
Devices that support iOS 13 or later
Before you start, it’s important to know the list of devices that are compatible with iOS 13 (or later OS updates). These are:
-iPhone 14 Pro Max
-iPhone 14 Pro
– iPhone 14 Plus
– iPhone 14
-iPhone 13 Pro Max
-iPhone 13 Pro
– iPhone 13
-iPhone 13 mini
-iPhone 12 Pro Max
-iPhone 12 Pro
– iPhone 12
-iPhone 12 Mini
– iPhone SE (2020)
-iPhone 11 Pro Max
-iPhone 11 Pro
– iPhone 11
-iPhone XS Max
– iPhone X
-iPhone 8 Plus
– iPhone 8
– iPhone 7 Plus
– iPhone 7
– iPhone 6s Plus
– iPhone 6s
– iPhone SE (1st generation)
-iPod Touch (7th generation)
It may interest you:
How to schedule a message in WhatsApp with iOS 13 or later
1. Must have updated the application WhatsApp. However, just by having the version of iOS 13 or later on the iPhone, the user can perform the automation.
2. Now it is time to enter the application of ‘Shortcuts’.
3. Enter the section of ‘Automation’ and press on it ‘+’ which is at the top right.
4. Click on the option ‘Create personal automation’.
5. Put the first option ‘Time of the day’ either ‘time of day’ (depending on the iPhone model that you have, the name of the option will vary).
6. Select the option ‘Time of the day’ and show The time in which the user wants the message to be sent. In section ‘To repeat’ you can select if you want it to be daily either weekly. In the second alternative, you have the option of choosing the specific day or days that you want this shortcut to be executed. Once this is ready, press ‘Next’ in the upper right corner.
7. Press ‘Add action’ and search ‘Text’. In this option, place the message that you want to be sent. After these steps, press the ‘ready’ blue in the middle right hand corner of the screen. There is no need to press the ‘Next’ button on the top right.
8. At the bottom of the iPhone, where it says “Search apps and actions”, to write WhatsApp. Select the first option, which is not enclosed in any dark rectangle (see the image below to know exactly which one to choose).
9. To select the person you want to send the message, you just have to press on ‘Recipients’ and write the name of the contact as it is saved in the phonebook. On the other hand, if you want to send the message to a cluster, it will be necessary to copy exactly the same (with emojis) the Name of it and paste it in the section of ‘Recipients, To:’ And ready.