Download video without watermark TikTok It is very simple, but this time we will show you how to do it using Telegram. This trick works for any version of Telegram, both in Android like in iOSas well as in a computer if you have Telegram for desktop.
With this trick you won’t have to use websites to download such videos, the only thing that will be done is to use the Telegram Bot system to find a system that works.
Step by step to download a TikTok video using Telegram
1. Enter the research tool on Telegram for PC or in the section for create a new chat Of the version mobile for Telegram, and open the bot @ttsavebot. It can also be accessed from t.me/ttsavebot.
2. When this address is opened in the browser of a cell phone or computer, a question will appear asking if you want to open the address in the Telegram application, and you will go directly to the chat with the bot.
3. Now, before you start using it, you first need to activate and set the language of the bot. write the code /start or click the start button. By doing so, the bot will be activated and you will only have to Click on your language in the list below.
4. Now go to TikTok and navigate to the video you want to download.
5. Once inside, click on the button Share and when the options are displayed, select the option Copy link.
6. Now there is only send the address to the video in the bot of Telegram that is activated.
7. To do this, write a message to the bot as if you were going to talk to it, and in that message simply enter the address of the video.
8. When the video address is sent to the bot, it will respond to you in a few seconds. In the message you will have the video without a watermark so that it can be seen.
9. All you have to do is click on the video to watch it.
10. After watching it, click on the video option and choose the option of save to gallery. Videos can be saved on any device where Telegram is installed, whether the whole process has been completed or not.
How to use a company account to schedule TikTok videos
There is a fine line between spontaneity and organization. A person can record spontaneous videos and then post them in an organized manner, as they get more views. For example, users can schedule their TikTok videos to post whenever they want.
To enable this feature you have to change a personal account to a business or content creator, as described by the company on its website.
Business accounts, according to TikTok, “are public profiles that allow to brands and companies use our marketing tools to create a cohesive business strategy on TikTok.” If it’s a person who just wants to post TikTok videos, this is not the best option to change account type.
To change the personal TikTok account you have to go to profile in the official application, click on the dropdown menu in the upper right corner, then in Settings and privacy > Manage account and finally, in Switch to business account. You have to click on Following to configure the category of the company, among other things.
Once you have signed up for TikTok business account, to schedule videos you have to go to the web version, available from any browser.
Once you open the link you will see a page to download TikTok videos. But with another option, the one that says Schedule video where it appears a date and time indicator. So instead of posting the video directly it will be saved on TikTok servers and It will not be visible to the public until the scheduled date.