4. Press where it says ‘latest time time’ and choose with whom you want to share that information: contacts, all or none.
5. You can also deselect read receipt if desired from the same section.
Notably this process can return to its original configuration as many times as desired per day.
Instagram was the last social network important to add the option to show the connection time. With this new function they also allowed to hide it, but for this you have to do it manually.
Contacts can see when the app was last accessed via internal messages, and here’s how you can turn it off:
1. Open your profile (the icon of a person in the bottom bar) and click on the three lines that appear in the upper right corner.
2. Select ‘Setting’ in the menu that appears.
3. Scroll down and find the option ‘Activity status’.
4. It is deactivated and ready, no one else will know when Instagram is open.
This instant messaging apphas always stood out for providing its users with a large number of options, so it is also possible to chat on ‘ninja mode’ and disable the last connection time.
To do this you have to do the following:
1. Open the options menu by swiping from the left edge to the center of the screen, then click ‘Settings’.
2. In this menu enter the option ‘Privacy & Security’.
3. Here you can change, as in WhatsApp, who can see our last connection time.
Facebook also allows you to chat invisibly with its messaging service. The first access to the configuration menu is very unintuitive since there is no such menu, but everything is integrated into the interface that they use to manage the account.
The steps are:
1. Click on the thumbnail of the personal avataras can be seen in the image.
2. Access ‘Condition’.
3. In this section, disable the tab.
By performing these steps, users will stop seeing their contacts if they are active in Messenger, but the contacts will be visible as well. Of course, yes you can know if they have read the messages or not.