The Samsung Members community, in partnership with Snapdragon Insiders, will give away six Galaxy phones with Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. According to the information, two Galaxy S22 Ultra, two Galaxy S20 FE 5G and two Galaxy A73 5G handsets will be drawn.
- Galaxy S22 Ultra Review | The most complete cell phone so far
- Galaxy A73 5G Review | Samsung has perfected what was already great
To participate in the draw for Galaxy smartphones with Snapdragon chip, interested parties must sign up to the Samsung Members Community. Then just follow the steps below:
- Download the Samsung Members app from the Galaxy Store or Google Play Store;
- Access the benefits area;
- Click on the promotion banner;
- Download the unique and individual code of the draw;
- After obtaining the “lucky number”, access the SnapPremios website;
- Fill in the data and accept the promotion regulation;
- Enter the requested data to complete the registration;
- Finally, follow the Snapdragon profile on all social networks.
It is essential that the person saves the individual code to check the result of the draw that will take place on October 1st (Saturday). The entire process will be carried out by the Federal Lottery.
Meet the Galaxy devices that will be drawn
Samsung’s most advanced phone of 2022, Galaxy S22 Ultra adopts premium Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip with support for 5G connections. The smartphone features a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with QuadHD resolution, S Pen stylus support, 108 MP main camera and 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging up to 45 W.
Intermediate-premium option, the Galaxy S20 FE 5G is equipped with the Snapdragon 865 chip. The device offers a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution, a 12 MP main camera and a 4,500 mAh battery with up to 25 W
Intermediate but with plenty of power, the Galaxy A75 5G uses the Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset. The phone has a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, a 108MP main camera and a 5,000mAh battery with up to 25W charging.