Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Android

Samsung is still not releasing the Exynos sets

Samsung is still not releasing the Exynos sets

Analysts believe that the Samsung Galaxy S23 series will come with unified hardware, a Qualcomm chipset, which would be extremely desirable from several points of view. On the one hand, Qualcomm’s top chips can typically show better performance, and on the other hand, software optimization would also be easier if they were not to be built on two types of foundations. Until now, it seemed that this would really be the case for the new generation, Qualcomm’s CEO said that the manufacturer’s goal is to exceed the current 75% for the S23 series, the IceUniverse but as you know, Samsung insists on its own development.

[+]

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

According to the informant, the The Samsung MX (Mobile eXperience) department is not satisfied with the performance of the 4-nanometer Exynos 2200 in the Galaxy S22 devices, users are not necessarily fans of the variation either, but at the highest levels of Samsung Electronics, they still want to see their own designed chipset in next year’s top models.

1663680834 176 Samsung is still not releasing the Exynos sets
[+]

In practice, this will mean, as it has been the case so far, that approximately 70% of the devices will be powered by the new Korean set that is being prepared, regionally Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Africa and the Middle East, the remaining 30% and it is equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, which is expected to be introduced in November. America, China, Japan, India and South Korea will still get the Qualcomm version, while Southeast Asia will get a mixed bag.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Related

(Netflix/Reprodução)

Entertainment

Marilyn Monroe had a life full of ups and downs, with many controversies and controversies. Even though she has made her name in movie...

This liquid robot is capable of fully joining and separating, as well as traversing obstacles This liquid robot is capable of fully joining and separating, as well as traversing obstacles

Tech News

soft robot. (photo: Composition/Jose Arana/YouTube/The New Dawn) It sounds like something out of a science fiction universe, but it’s very real. Currently in the...

s s

Entertainment

House of the Dragon (The Dragon’s Housein the Brazilian title), series derived from game of Thrones, from HBO, introduced us to dozens of new...

Meta created this artificial intelligence that generates videos from text and images Meta created this artificial intelligence that generates videos from text and images

Tech News

Meta created an Artificial Intelligence (AI) that can generate short videos from text descriptions. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann/File Photo The CEO of GoalMark Zuckerberg, presented an...

Advertisement

You May Also Like

Android

Samsung often makes its monthly security patch packages available earlier than Google, and two days before October, the bit set of the tenth monthly...

Android

Mrwhosetheboss, a channel with 11 million subscribers, posted a video with millions of views, in which he reports that in his collection of hundreds...

Android

Just because it is registered as a patent, it is not even close to certain that it will ever be on the market. Now...

Tech News

Android 13 could arrive on Samsung smartphones before the start of 2023. (Android Developers) The new version of the operating system Google for smartphones,...

Advertisement