Last August Realme presented the first laptop in its history . The impression is that at any moment it should also arrive in Europe, instead it remained an exclusive of India and China, and the same happened with the Air variant presented a few months later. However, according to the information gathered by the informer Mukul Sharma, Realme wants to increase its notoriety in the Old Continent also thanks to its notebooks, and would be ready to move soon.
Coming to our part should be the first revision of the original Chinese notebook project, presented in January in the home market under the name of Realme Book Enhanced Edition. The company is scheduled to debut in the huge Indian market for April, but according to Sharma the availability will be extended to global markets . It will be called Book Prime , and according to rumors Realme has already started the tests of some units in Europe.
In April, therefore, Realme should also include a notebook in its European range, Realme Book Prime precisely. Meanwhile, here are the specific expectations. No information, however, on prices.
REALME BOOK PRIME SPECIFICATIONS
- chip : Intel Core i5-11320H, quad core at 3.2 GHz operating frequency, 4.5 GHz maximum production process SuperFin at 10 nanometers
- TDP: 35 watts
- cooling: with two fans
- display : 14-inch Full Vision 2K 3: 2 with maximum brightness of 400 nit
- memories : 16 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 512 GB of PCIe SSD
- battery : 54 watt hours, fast charging at 65 watts
- Connectivity : USB-C 3.2 Gen2, USB-A Gen1, Thunderbolt 4, 3.5mm audio jack
With its i5 CPU, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD, the Realme Book Enhanced Edition is only available in one configuration. CNY4,700 (about $740/€655/INR55,000) is the price in China.