A month after its arrival, PUBG: NEW STATE is celebrating 45 million players and its first content update. In particular, a weapon and two vehicles are added.
Unsurprisingly, PUBG: NEW STATE is a huge hit. Krafton has also just indicated that 45 million players had downloaded this new version of the battle royale, rather encouraging figures for the future. So, on December 16, the developers are announcing that the first content update is available, adding some things and improving others.
First PUBG New State Update
The weapon that arrives is none other than an assault rifle, the L85A3, with low recoil, but a fairly low rate of fire. On the other hand, its damage is much greater, which could make it a popular weapon. On the vehicle side, the Electron is installed, a six-seater electric minibus which is more robust than the other cars in the game. The Mesta is also making its arrival, but it has only two places. Very fast car, it is a gasoline vehicle which will therefore make a little more noise.
For the rest we can mention new weapon customizations and a new Survivor Pass, offering a plethora of exclusive rewards. For the end of the year, the lobby has also been given a facelift.
If you’re keen to find out about all the improvements and bug fixes, you can read the patch notes below from the PUBG: NEW STATE update of December 16 . We also refer you to our Twitter account if you want to enter a PUBG: NEW STATE contest and try to win some goodies .
PUBG: NEW STATE, UPDATE
CHARACTER CONTROLS AND ACTIONS
- Fixed an issue with the joysticks for control parameters 1 and 2 so that the control sensitivity is now correctly applied based on the size of the joysticks.
- Parkour moves can now be performed on gates from a greater distance.
- Changed the mechanics of combat roll so that when you roll and your boost gauge is 20 or more, you will perform a boost roll (an air roll) instead, allowing you to cover more ground
- Boost gauge greater than 20 – less than 90: boosted roll (level 1)
- Boost gauge greater than 90: boosted roll (level 2)
- Changed vehicle boarding settings so you don’t have to be right next to the vehicle door to get in
- Improvement of the [Drive], [Enter] and [Door] buttons to improve their responsiveness
- Improved driving controls for Nova, Volta and Dacia vehicles
- Improved left / right rotation mechanics to be smoother than before
- Modification of the Nova electric sports car that went from four-wheel drive to front-wheel drive
- Increase the size of the Boost button in the default button settings
The Boost button has been changed so that pressing it in Auto-Driving no longer cancels this mode
- Added radios to vehicles, which can stream various songs and music from PUBG: NEW STATE
- This function can be activated or deactivated via [Settings> Parameters> Music in the vehicle].
- Fixed vehicle buoyancy in water to be applied normally
- Reduced engine run time from 10 to 5 seconds when a vehicle is submerged in water
- Decreased the area behind spawn points so that a team cannot position themselves behind the enemy spawn point.
Changed spawn areas so that each team’s spawn area will now be represented by their respective team’s colors (blue / red) to make each team’s base more easily identifiable
- Changed the Report button so that it is always visible in TDM
MERIT POINT SYSTEM
Rules: Addition of a system of penalties to sanction negative behavior.
- A Survivor’s merit points will decrease if reported for team kills or any other manifestation of negative behavior; several reports will result in a drop in the score.
- If their merit point score drops below a certain level, the survivor will no longer be able to play in Squad mode (they will still be able to play in Solo mode)
- While playing in Single Player mode, he can slowly increase his Merit Point score over time.
- Once his score is high enough, the restriction will be lifted and he will be able to play in Squad mode again.
- General improvement in graphic quality
- Improving the quality of grass in Troi
- Thanks to the feedback we have received from the community, PB refund amounts will now be higher when you get duplicate items.
- Emotes can now be used in the lobby. Try out group emotes with your friends!
- Game tips now appear on loading screens.
- Survivors who have been banned for using unauthorized third-party programs will be removed from ranks in real time (a slight system delay is not impossible).
- Survivors who upgraded their Mad Scarecrow Costumes to the highest level will receive the Mad Scarecrow Patch by in-game mail after the maintenance ends.
- We’ve sent a special patch to everyone who worked hard to upgrade their Mad Scarecrow Costumes to thank them for their dedication and hard work!
Access to the game
- Fixed an issue where updates would stop after hitting 38% on the title screen
- Fixed an issue on iOS devices where downloading the game and then accessing it through a deep link resulted in poor graphics quality of the game
- Fixed an issue where the markers and health bars of your original squad members would remain visible after they had been recruited from another squad
- Fixed an issue that caused the location marker to move when a teammate was eliminated
- Fixed an issue where you could not revive incapacitated teammates if they were on top of certain objects
- Fixed an issue where damage dealt to the upper body of players who were swimming was not recorded as damage taken
- Fixed an issue where joysticks would sometimes register input when customizing commands.
- Fixed an issue with Control Parameters 1 and 2 where joystick distance and angle sensitivities were sometimes not applied depending on the size of joystick buttons.
- Fixed an issue where selecting Control 2 settings would sometimes cause your weapon to automatically trigger on some devices
- Fixed an issue where commands would sometimes not be saved when touch inputs were made from the lower left side of the screen where account information and ping status are displayed.
- Fixed an issue on devices with certain screens, where the UI was applied differently depending on the screen position.
- Fixed an issue where the location of the “Report Player” button could not be customized.
- Fixed an issue where turning on / off the Find Nearby Objects feature would change the location of other UI elements
- Fixed an issue where triggering a certain action when throwing a melee weapon would not display the intended animation
- Fixed an issue where flares would not fire when crouching and in ADS mode
- Fixed an issue where switching between weapons from your gear, just after picking up a weapon would cause you to put down the weapon you had in hand (and which you had just changed) while you picked up the weapon
- Fixed an issue where exiting ADS would trigger over the shoulder view for a short time before reverting to base view
- Fixed an intermittent issue that prevented the over-shoulder view from exiting when the automatic over-shoulder view option was used
- Fixed an issue where riflescopes would sometimes not display the correct sight.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where only the screen was magnified when entering ADS mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Ammo Info UI would not appear when using the auto reload feature
- Fixed an issue with Drone Shop deliveries where the selected coordinates and actual delivery coordinates did not match
- Fixed an issue where exiting and re-entering the match during the Drone Shop recharge period prevented the recharge counter from displaying
- Fixed an issue that caused delivery drones to not perform as intended in some areas of Troi
- Fixed an issue where you could not re-equip your weapon after canceling the use of a health item while in the passenger seat of a vehicle
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Boost button could sometimes not be counted while driving a vehicle
- Fixed an intermittent issue that made the vehicle appear to move erratically when the player was seated in the passenger seat of the vehicle
- Fixed an issue that caused a vehicle’s trunk icon to disappear when it was nearly destroyed
- Fixed an issue where the sound output was sometimes incorrect
- Fixed an issue where during a match you could voice chat with other players who were not in your squad
- Fixed an issue in TDM that caused a BR match results screen to display instead of a TDM match results screen
- Fixed an issue where the TDM Match Results screen was slow to display after a match ended
- Fixed an issue in TDM where you could be equipped with throws and melee weapons after joining a match, when they were not in your inventory
- Fixed an issue in FPP mode where you could see through ceilings and walls when jumping inside a building after equipping a melee weapon
- Fixed an issue that caused some costumes to appear abnormally at a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Military Skirt (black) would cause your character to appear abnormally in a neutralized state
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Pink Cardboard Unicorn costume would make the parachute appear to be dragging under the character after jumping from the plane
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Black Super Cardboard T-Shirt would hide the 4x scope in ADS mode
- Fixed an issue in Troi where you could enter certain parts of the terrain
- Fixed an issue in Troi where areas of the roofs of some buildings were brighter than others
- Fixed an issue in Troi where the stairs leading to the roofs of some buildings were lit when they should be in the dark
- Fixed an issue in Troi where the walls of some buildings were spaced out and did not appear to be connected
- Fixed an issue in Troi that caused the structures of some buildings to protrude abnormally
- Fixed an issue in Erangel that caused some rocks on the starting island to have holes in it
- Fixed an issue that caused the server selection list not to display servers in order of ping from lowest to highest
- Fixed an issue that caused actual and achieved scores to appear differently after a match ended
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ F / M ratio to not appear correctly in the Rank window
- Fixed an issue that caused the event page to display after entering a match
- Fixed an issue where the background music would stop when entering PB’s store
- Fixed an issue where, while wearing the Lv. 1, the character’s hair was sticking out of the helmet after applying certain types of hairstyles
- Fixed an issue where lobby music could not be turned off in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the weapon was not aligned with the center of the screen when examining the weapon