PUBG Mobile Lite is a shortened version of the PUBG Mobile, has become one of the best Battle Royale games on Android. It is building an important global player base, due to its requirements for low-end devices.
The creators of PUBG Mobile Lite update the game on a regular basis to add new features and fix bugs. The 0.22.0 version was released a few weeks ago. Players can download the 0.22.0 update from the Google Play Store or get the APK from the official website.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 version latest APK
Follow the following step-by-step instructions to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 update using the APK file from the official game website.
- Players should go to the official PUBG Mobile Lite website. (If you are unable to view the page, use a VPN.)
- Next, you need to click the Download APK button on the website to download the 0.22.0 APK file.
- Install the APK file after downloading. You must enable “Install from unknown source” before installing the file on your android device.
- When the installation is finished, a dialog box will appear in the game asking to download a 153 MB update.
- Download it to see all the new features of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 update.
If an error occurs during the installation, the player should attempt to reinstall the APK file. If this doesn’t resolve the error, we recommend you again download the APK file from the Official Website and follow the instructions again.
About PUBG Battlegrounds Mobile
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a South Korean video game firm Bluehole’s online multiplayer battle royale game. It was developed and released by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Bluehole. In the game 100 players land on an island for the battle. In the start, they start looting the guns and other necessary equipment for the battle. The aim is to kill other players without getting killed. The play zone shrinks over time forcing the players to go closer to each other. The last man or the team standing wins.