The PUBG Mobile developers have introduced a new Lucky spin that adds a fresh new weapon skin for the most popular M416 gun. The M416 TechnoCore is a weapon skin that may be upgraded as part of the PUBG Mobile Lucky Spin.
PUBG Mobile has a myriad of weapon skins that players can display on the battlefield among their teammates and enemies. Even if the weapon skin doesn’t change the damage statistics, players are looking for unique and stylish skins to make boring weapons look attractive.
This article describes the new TechnoCore M416 available from PUBG Mobile Lucky Spin.
STEPS AND RULES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LUCKY SPIN EVENT:
The lucky spin is only accessible for a short period of time. The following are the event’s regulations, which players should review before spinning the wheel:
- Spend the UC to play Lucky Spin for a chance to win a random prize.
- The first draw of the day costs only ten UC.
- I Luck is awarded at the end of each draw. The luckier you are, the more likely you are to win the jackpot.
- The jackpot is assured when Luck is at its peak
- When the jackpot is won, luck is reset to zero. 4. Duplicate upgradeable guns are disassembled and converted into upgrade materials automatically.
How to Get TechnoCore M416 in PUBBG Mobile?
Step 1: Start PUBG Mobile on your phone and go to the Lucky Spins section just above the event.
Step 2: Click Lucky Spin and use UC to rotate the wheel
Step 3: After setting Luck to 200, players in the PUBG Mobile Lucky Spin are guaranteed to receive the TechnoCore M416 skin.
Skins will be available until October 11, 2021, so players should turn the wheel as soon as possible. Players can also upgrade the appearance of their M4416 TechnoCore from the Lab.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 update
PUBG Mobile recently updated to 1.6 updates and provided a ton of new features to the gamers. The top 3 features were:
- Vikendi 2.0 Map: Initially removed during the version 1.3 update, players will be able to enjoy Vikendi Map 2.0 again with the new update.
- Flora Menace: With the PUBG 1.6 update, players can also use modes such as Cell-Matrix, Rejuvenation Barrier, and Dynahex Supply.
- Evo Ground Mode: In previous versions, Evo Ground Mode was present, but was later removed. Players can now enjoy these modes again.