Amazon’s main discount date, Prime Day is back for its third edition in Europe. The event for Prime subscribers will last for 48 hours and will begin at midnight on July 12th. Now, Amazon has released the main offers, which will cover all categories and have free shipping with no minimum value per order.
Among the highlights are 50% in Fashion, Alcoholic Beverages and Books, in national and international titles; up to 40% off Amazon Devices, Smart Home and Beauty; up to 35% discount on Computers and IT, Electronics and Technology and Kitchen; up to 30% off Home, Food and Beverage, Baby, Toys and Games, Stationery and Office, Pet Shop, Garden and Swimming Pool, Automotive and Musical Instruments; up to 25% off Personal and Home Care and Building Tools and Materials; up to 20% off Sports & Adventure, CD & Vinyl and DVD & Blu-ray; and discounts on Video Games.
“Prime members deserve the best and that’s exactly what we’re offering them – deals and products in every category this Prime Day.”
Vice President of Amazon Prime
Amazon will also have a special store called “Apoie Pequenos Negócios” as an opportunity for Europeian consumers to contribute to small business owners. Until July 21, 15% of sales made there will also be destined for CUFA (Central Única das Favelas).
“We will continue to invest and innovate to bring even more convenience, a wider selection of products and entertainment so that Prime continues to be of great value to members. In Europe, Amazon Prime includes fast, unlimited free nationwide shipping on millions of products shipped by Amazon, with no minimum purchase amount, and access to exclusive offers on Amazon.com.br. Plus, it offers award-winning movies and series on Prime Video, unlimited access to hundreds of eBooks and magazines with Prime Reading, over two million songs and podcasts on Amazon Music for Prime members, free games with Prime Gaming, plus a subscription. (sub)monthly on Twitch.”
President of Amazon in Europe
Amazon.com.br will also present Prime Day Estúdio, an action that creates a box-shaped studio on the facade of Shopping Center 3, on Avenida Paulista, in São Paulo. From there, two lives will be broadcast a day, always at 12:30 pm and 6:30 pm, on the retailer’s official YouTube channel. The space will be open to the public from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm, on July 12 and 13.
The company will also provide around 6,000 temporary employees, allocated among the 12 distribution centers and five delivery stations throughout Europe, to support the operation and be able to deliver the largest number of packages nationally on time.
Throughout the 48 hours of Prime Day 2022, there will be different types of promotions. The “Wow Offer!” will grace limited quantity products for 6 hours. The “Lightning Offer” will last 12 hours and will also have limited quantity products – the customer will be able to follow the quantity of items available in these two options.
To top it off, the “Prime Day Offer” will include deep discounts that last 24 or 48 hours, while supplies last. Check out below the preview of the news that Amazon will make available on the day.
- Amazon Devices: Starting July 11 at noon, Prime members will be able to enjoy early access to Amazon Devices deals with up to R$400 off Kindle e-readers, Fire TV and the Echo family. Echo devices with Alexa are already with early offers from July 6th at midnight: BRL 270 off Echo Show 8 (1st Generation) and BRL 200 off Echo Buds (2nd Generation), New Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 version) and Echo 4th Gen.
- Books and eBooks: Up to 50% discount on books from publishers such as Planeta, Harper Collins and Companhia das Letras. Some titles are: 1984, by George Orwell, The Genius Friend: Childhood, Adolescence, by Elena Ferrante and Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- Computers and Informatics: Up to 35% off notebooks, Gaming PC, PC accessories and printers from brands like Dell, Lenovo, Logitech and Acer.
- Electronics and Technology: Save up to 35% off audio devices, smartphones, TVs and cameras from brands like Apple, JBL, Philips, AOC and Intelbras.
- Personal and Home Care: Up to 25% off cleaning products, baby care, laundry and supplements. Among the prominent brands are: Pampers, MamyPoko, OMO and Vitafor.
- Kitchen: Air fryers, mixers, blenders, coffee makers, cookware sets, kitchenware, dining appliances and organization items up to 35% off. Hamilton Beach, Tramontina, Mondial, Euro, KitchenAid, Cadence and Brinox are the highlights of the season.
- Video Games: Deals on items such as games, accessories and consoles from brands like Playstation, XBOX and Nintendo.
- Fashion: Up to 50% off underwear, t-shirts, flip-flops, sports and casual shoes, suitcases, bags and watches. Among the brands are Havaianas, Zorba, Fila and Samsonite.
- House: Save up to 30% off home products such as bed, bath and shower items, heaters, humidifiers, irons, steamers. Buy 3, get 4 on Cleaning and Organization items from brands like Mop, FlashLimp and Euro. organization items such as mops and organizing boxes from the brands Flash Limp, WAP, Buddemeyer, Bettanin, Fibrasca, Mondial and Mallory.
- Food and drinks: Up to 50% discount on beers, whiskey, wine and gin from brands such as Spaten, Buchanan’s, Campari and Absolut. Coffee capsules, energy drinks, infant nutrition, pasta and condiments with up to 30% off, especially Red Bull, Baggio, Sustagen and Yo PRO. And 20% off coupon on beers from brands like Colorado, Patagonia and Budweiser.
- Drinks: Up to 30% discount on strollers, car seats, food accessories and toys. Among the brands contemplated are Safety 1st, Fisher Price, Burigotto and Philips Avent.
- Toys and Games: Up to 30% off board games, dolls, puzzles, dolls and collectibles, especially LEGO, Galapagos, Toyster Toys, Estrela Toys and Carlu Toys.
- Smart home: Up to 40% off lamps, sockets, universal controls, switches, cameras, digital locks and robot vacuum cleaner to make your home smart at brands such as Positivo, Intelbras, Steck, Elgin, i2Go, Philips Hue and Wap.
- Construction Tools and Materials: Showers, faucets, manual and electric tools, suitcases and organizers with up to 25% discount. Highlight for Deca, Zagonel, Docol, Bosch, Vonder, Black&Decker and Mtx.
- Beauty: Isdin, Calvin Klein, Taiff and Nivea are the featured brands in the category, which offers up to 40% discount on perfumes, hair dryers, hair care and moisturizers.
- Stationery and Office: Category with up to 30% discount on notebooks and papers, pens, pencils and writing materials, in addition to office chairs from brands such as Faber-Castell, Stabilo, Post-it and Tilibra.
- pet Shop: Category with up to 30% discount on items such as dry and wet food for dogs and cats, antiflea and ticks, hygiene and care, feeders and drinkers and accessories. Among the brands are Purina One, NexGard, Super Secão and Whiskas.
- Garden and Pool: High pressure washers, swimming pools, barbecue and gardening accessories with up to 30% discount. Among the main brands are: WAP, Karcher, Mor, Vasart and Palisad.
- sports and adventure: Category with up to 20% discount, covering fitness and gym products, cycling, outdoor activities and team sports. Highlight for the Stanley, Polimet, Dream Fitness and Caloi brands.
- CD and Vinyl: Warner Bros, Universal Music and Som Livre are the record companies with CDs and Vinyls of rock, classics, MPB and pop genres with up to 20% discount.
- DVD and Blu-ray: Up to 20% off action and adventure, romance, children’s and fiction titles from Imagem Filmes, Sony, Disney and Universal Studios.
- Automotive: Car electronics, motorcycle helmets and accessories, vehicle accessories, cleaning and vehicle care up to 30% off. Highlight for the brands Pioneer, Pro Tork, Multilaser and Thule.
- Musical instruments: DJ equipment, professional headphones and accessories up to 30% off. Among the main brands are Audio Technica, Raveo, AKG and Pulse (Multilaser).
- Small and medium businesses: Find SME products like bags and bags, beauty products, home and kitchen accessories and fashion with up to 40% off in the Small Business store.
- Program and save: With the program, the customer has the possibility to schedule the purchase of items that he uses very often. In addition to the convenience offered, Programae e Poupe also offers a 10% discount on the purchase of these recurring products. During Prime Day, Prime members will get 30% off their first recurring Program & Save delivery.
Offers in Digital Entertainment
- 4 months free of Amazon Music Unlimited: For a limited time, Prime members who haven’t tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free – with 90 million ad-free, HD songs and millions of podcast episodes.
- Free games with Prime Gaming: Prime members can download over 30 free games.
- Kindle Unlimited: Two free months of Kindle Unlimited for new subscribers.
- Prime Reading: New titles on Prime Reading for a limited time.
- Prime Video: Prime members will have the lowest price of the year to subscribe to Prime Video Channels. There are 2 months of subscription to selected channels for R$ 5.90/month from July 8, including: Discovery+, Starzplay, MGM, Looke, Adrenalina Pura, Stingray, Reserva Imovision and Love Nature. Plus, subscribe to Premiere and get 50% off, for R$29.90/month for 2 months, starting July 8, and also enjoy up to 60% off popular movie rentals from major studios like Warner, Paramount, NBCU and Sony at the Prime Video Store.
It is worth remembering that new subscribers to the Amazon Prime program have 30 days free. You can make the contract at this link.
So, did you like the preview of the offers for Prime Day 2022? Comment with us!