It’s time to update Pokémon GO , as there is a lot of content for the end of June and the beginning of July. For June 25, Niantic, the developer company, scheduled the Community Day.
It is a global event that gives gamers the opportunity to capture a special creature. This time, you will be able to get Deino in the wild. It will also appear in its shiny or variocolor version more frequently.
If you manage to capture enough Deinos, you will get bonus candy to evolve it into Hydreigon. The Pokemon will get a special move called Fel Twist, which does 65 damage in trainer battles and raids.
Community Day Bonus
- 1/4 distance to hatch when placing Eggs in Incubators during the event.
- Double chance to receive Candy ++ from Deino when catching a Deino.
- Double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take snapshots during Community Day if you want a surprise!
- An additional special trade can be made during the event and up to five hours after it ends, up to a maximum of three on the day.
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours after it ends will require 50% less Stardust.
In turn, Niantic added a bonus for groups of trainers who take to the streets. If they manage to catch enough Pokemon in a Lure Module, a Zweilous will randomly spawn.
“Trainers can have even more fun during Community Day in June! After the three-hour Community Day event ends, you’ll be able to take on challenging four-star raids. If you manage to emerge victorious from these battles, more Deino will spawn around the Gym where they were held for 30 minutes.
Please note that the Community Day bonuses mentioned above in the “Event Bonuses” and “Group Bonuses” sections will only be valid within the three hour duration of the Community Day event.”, details Niantic to the extra content of the Community Day.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.