Motorola announced the new members of the Edge 20 line in mid-July this year. The series, consisting of three smartphone models, seeks to please all audiences. The Motorola Edge 20 Lite is specifically aimed at consumers on a tighter budget, while the Edge 20 and 20 Pro variants bring balanced specs and premium design.
The Edge 20 Lite arrived in Europe costing something around R$ 3 thousand, but it can already be found at Ponto
Cold for R$ 1,599, which can be paid in up to 10 interest-free installments on credit cards.
This is, to date, the best historical price for Motorola’s premium mid-ranger.
The device has an all-plastic finish, 6.67-inch OLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate. It is a 5G model with highs and lows, highlighting its great battery life.
Motorola Edge 20 Lite is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 800U platform, which works in combination with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The device has 128 GB of internal storage, 32 MP front camera and 108 MP rear main sensor, in addition to a 5,000 mAh battery.
Check out all the specs below:
- 6.67-inch OLED screen with FHD+ resolution
- Display with hole and 90 Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimension 800U Platform
- 6GB or 8GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 32 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 108 MP sensor
- 8 MP wide-angle/macro lens
- Depth lens with 2 MP
- 5G connection, fingerprint reader on the side, Dual-SIM and Ready For Mode
- 5,000mAh battery with 30W charging
- Android 11
- Dimensions: 165.89 x 75.95 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 185g
The Motorola Edge 20 Lite is available at Pontofrio for BRL 1,599 and in Magazine Luiza for BRL 1,869. The cost-benefit is medium. There are 18 better models. To see the other 43 offers click here.