Options accessibility allow you to customize a iPhone either iPad in many ways. Some settings that mainly facilitate use for people with hearing, mobility or visual needs, but that can be used to improve the experience of using the devices Manzana. That is why this article will explain what to do so that whenever you answer a call, automatically put on the speakerphone
Accessibility controls are mainly intended for users who have mobility problems, as they allow them to use the iPhone more comfortably and, above all, to make the most of its potential. device.
However, the controls or functions offered by Apple’s accessibility options are not only available to this type of user, since many times they can be used in a very appropriate way by other people.
This is how you can answer calls with the speaker activated on iPhone
One of the accessibility settings allows you to choose the sound output for incoming calls. So you can choose between loudspeaker, AirPods (or other wireless headphones) or let the system choose automatically. An interesting option for those who always answer calls with the speaker activatedwhich can now be done by default.
And what is the use of having this option activated? Either for convenience, because the iPhone speaker is damaged, or simply because one has been used to answering on speakerphone all one’s life. You can have all incoming calls on your iPhone automatically answered on speakerphone.
A very interesting option for those who work from home, or even for people who are always driving from one place to another. To activate it, just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Settings of the iPhone and then enter the section of ‘Accessibility’.
2. Of all the options that can be found in this section, go to the ‘Play’where you can find all the accessibility options for physical and motor skills.
3. The option of ‘Audio routing’ allows you to select where the audio will be heard during a call, video call either face time. Simply enter this section and select as audio output ‘Speaker’.
As you can see, the steps to activate this setting are very simple. But beware, not only can you make the sound come out of the speaker automatically, but you can also configure it as long as you have some Bluetooth headphones connected: the sound will automatically go to them, so you don’t have to touch the headset when a call comes in.
Undoubtedly, from TechMarkup the reader is recommended to familiarize himself not only with this configuration, but also with other options offered by the Cupertino companyso that each user has the opportunity to get the most out of their device and that their interaction with it is as comfortable as possible.
How to hide videos and photos from the gallery on an iPhone
– Locate the image or video you want to hide from the gallery.
– Then touch the share icon that appears at the bottom of the screen.
– Once in the sharing options menu, click on the option called ‘Disguise’. Finally, confirm the action.
If desired, they can also be hide multiple images at the same time from app iPhone photos. To do this, follow the steps detailed below:
– Go to folder overview ‘Recent’
– Click the button ‘Select’ that appears at the top and select all the images that you want to hide.
– Finally click on the button ‘Share’, press ‘Disguise’ and ready.