Suddenly, have you ever read an article or news through a page on your device iPhone, the information was so useful that he took a screenshot of all the web content in the sections; However, Did you know that it is possible to convert a web page into a PDF document? Next, Infobae brings the steps so that you never have to fill your image library with screenshots again.
It should be clarified that this trick only works with Safari, the Web navigator default for iPhone developed by technology company Manzana; although it is also compatible with some sites of Google Chrome.
Before moving on to the guide, it should also be noted that the mobile device should have iOS 14 or higher installed. By fulfilling these conditions, you will be able to convert your favorite web pages into PDF documents.
How to Convert a Safari or Google Chrome Web Page to PDF
1. Through your iPhone, visit any web page from Safari or Google Chrome browsers.
2. Now take a screenshot.
3. The image will appear as a thumbnail. Now, it is necessary put the mentioned image in the lower left corner, then do click.
4. In the screenshot, you will see some options at the top, click ‘Full page’.
5. The web browser automatically convert the currently visited page in a PDF document.
6. The next step is to click on the icon ‘Share’, an option represented as a folder with an up arrow.
7. Finally, to archive the document, click on the section ‘Save to file’.
Done, whenever you want to read a document, you will find it stored in the file folder of your iPhone mobile phone, so you won’t waste storage space with lots of screenshots or mobile data while browsing Internet.
How to share a screenshot the moment it’s taken on iPhone
Take a screenshot on the iPhone it is common and very simple: you just need to press power button and volume up button at the same time.
To share this photo, the common way is to click on the floating thumbnail, go to the editor and click on the share icon; a process that has a series of steps and a few seconds. If you want to share the screenshot without taking so much time, then there is a way.
iOS It provides a convenient way to take screenshots, its post-production effects are inspired by the classic chemical evolution of photos, and it’s much easier to customize these screenshots with the editor that appears after clicking the thumbnail. And it is that not everyone knows that Apple hides a very useful trick that not everyone knows.
Since the main purpose of screenshots is to share them, and any intermediate steps removed will save a lot of work, there is a way to quickly send those screenshots without going into editors or saving them: with a tap-and-hold gesture.
If you don’t know a quick way to share iPhone screenshots, just save the following procedure to your memory:
1. Take a screenshot in the usual way: press the power and volume up buttons simultaneously.
2. You will see a screenshot thumbnail appear in the bottom right corner. Keep it pressed.
3. After holding your finger for half a second, iOS will remove the white border that appears on the thumbnail. Release your finger and the share menu will appear.
4. Once the screenshot is shared, you can remove it from the screen (will be saved).
5. If you want to remove it, click once on the thumbnail (it doesn’t disappear) and open the editorto remove it from the trash can icon.
This trick also works on iOS, iPad OS: to share screenshots of the iPad, you must follow the same process. Apple introduced this cool shortcut in iOS 11.