A new update of Instagram will bring with it a new recognition system for content creators in the Meta social network. The Reel Achievements They are the platform’s way of motivating users to continue generating content and interaction on their profiles.
“We’re releasing Achievements to celebrate the effort creators are putting into their reels”, indicates Instagram in a publication from his official profile called creatorswhich also informs about the start of the testing phase of this function Worldwide. “We want to help them discover new ways to take advantage of the tools to improve their contents”.
The ad of the arrival of this new feature on the platform also included an explanation of how this system would work, which would consist of fulfilling certain activities in order to access more acknowledgments by the social network.
How can achievements be unlocked on Instagram
According to the post, content creators will only be able to unlock achievements related to posting Reels on the social network, such as:
– Collaborate with another creator: Through the “Your Turn” (Add Yours) stickers that can be selected within the application, in addition to the collaboration or Remix tool that can help give the content greater visibility.
– Connect with your community: With more interactive Reels it is possible to generate a better relationship with the audience. In addition, stickers such as survey stickers, question boxes, etc. can also be used.
– Join conversations: The audios and effects within the application are a way for the creators to join a trend generated by the users of the social network.
– Keep your creative streak doing more than one reel a week, since content creators can generate many interactions with the use of these videos and their work will be appreciated by more people if more are produced.
Once the creators are notified that a new achievement was unlocked, they will receive a notification that they have been recognized with an Achievement. Furthermore, according to Instagramcontent creators will be able to make a monitoring of the earned.
Also, for those creators who want to know what other goals they can pursue within Instagram, the social network enabled a special menu. To access it, users must:
– Touch the profile icon or the photo of profile at the bottom right of the screen to go to the creator’s personal account.
– Click on the icon reelslocated below the profile information, and then touch the Reel whose achievements you want to see.
– Touch the More buttonwhich is in the form of three points located in line or at the bottom right of the selected Reel.
– Touch the Achievements button, which has an icon of a Cup. Users will be able to see the achievements they have achieved with that reel. If you want to check the Achievements that have not been unlocked yet, the option to See all is enabled.
Those achievements that have already been achieved will appear in color, while achievements not yet achieved will appear in shades of gray. To consult more data, the user will only have to scroll down and touch one of them to get more information on how to unlock it. No one else can see someone else’s achievements.