One of the worst things that can happen to a android device either iPhonein addition to losing it, is forget unlock pattern, password or PIN. But everything in this life has a solution and from TechMarkup some options will be explained if this has unfortunately been the case for any of the readers.
Before proceeding, remember that there is no foolproof method in a situation as complex as the loss of your password. If there was an easy and random solution any thief could take the smartphone and unlock it, and that’s not exactly the case.
Over the years, security and patterns are becoming more secure and difficult for outsiders to circumvent, but they are also becoming more intelligent and the various security companies technology They offer tools to be able to access and unlock a cell phone if it is proven that one is really the legitimate owner of the cell phone. device.
All the ways to unlock an Android if you forgot the password
1. Use the ‘Find my device’ tool
If you have tried to enter the unlock pattern several times and it does not work, the most effective method to unlock the cell phone is with ‘find my device’ of Google.
All official Android phones are associated with a Google account and thanks to this official tool you can from a PC locate, block or erase the device. But also create a new password and unlock it. To do so, follow these steps:
– Visit the website myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone.
– Enter personal data from Google.
– Select the locked device.
– Press Block.
– Set a new password.
Now from the locked cell phone it can be unlocked using this new password that has been established. The next step is just to go to Settings and configure the lock system again.
2. Recover password with Gmail
Main method of those Android phones with several years behind them. When the pattern is entered incorrectly five times The option ‘Forgot your password’ will appear.
This is where if you have Wi-Fi or data activated, you can enter your personal email and email password to unlock the device.
3. Use SmartLock solutions
Android lock methods are becoming more and more numerous and you have to remember that with only one of them you can already access the cell phone (such as those mentioned above).
If a reader has forgotten their PIN, they may have fingerprint or facial recognition set up. If you don’t have the pattern, you may have enabled face unlock or proximity unlock. This is probably not the case, but it is always good to check it and, above all, to configure the Android SmartLock if you haven’t had this problem yet.
Android allows unlocking the cell phone with multiple methods from Settings > Security > Screen lock: Swipe, pattern, PIN, password, NFC trust agents, bluetooth, trusted sites, face or voice.
Since the Play Services 7.5 You also have the option of Smart Lock Passwords, a Google manager that saves security information to access specific applications. Perhaps one of those passwords can be the solution.
4. Reset the cell phone
If there is a method that is sure to work, it is to perform a ‘Hard reset on Android’ and reset it to its factory settings. It has an important disadvantage and that is that if this method is carried out, all the data on the device will be deleted except those stored on the microSD card.
Here it becomes clear the importance of Backups or have the information in the cloudsince even if you have to reset the cell phone, important data will not be lost.
To do this, you normally have to press and hold the volume up button and power on/off. This will direct the user to the recovery and from there the options to erase the data and format will appear. Click on the option that says ‘Wipe data/factory reset’.
All the ways to unlock an iPhone if you forgot the password
1. Restore iPhone using iTunes
In the case of a cell phone Manzanaat the time of ten attempts, the iPhone is completely blocked, so the solution is only to connect it to iTunes and restore it.
Although you might think that this is an easier option than remembering the correct unlock code, there is a problem: this step will erase all the data on the device, so unless you have a backup recently, the user will end up losing everything. To start the process, follow these steps:
– Connect iPhone to Mac or PC, and start itunes.
– Wait a few minutes for iTunes to be able to sync with the device. If nothing happens, click on the phone icon shown in the left column.
– Click the button Restore iPhoneand wait a few minutes for the restore process to complete.
– Once finished, you can select the option Restore from iTunes backupselecting for it the most recent backup.
2. Restore iPhone without using iTunes
If the passcode is not remembered, and after trying to remember the passcode you caused the phone to be disabled, the next thing to do to unlock the iPhone passcode would be to use some third-party tool. TechMarkup recommends Tenorshare 4uKey.
No matter what type of code it is, this code unlocker iOS it is able to remove the forgotten password in a few minutes, even the Touch ID and Face ID. To get started, you need to download and install the program on your operating system of the computer; be Windows either Mac.
– Open the software and connect iPhone to PC via USB cable.
– Once the iPhone is recognized, you can remove the iPhone code by clicking the Start button.
– Download the iOS online through the program.
– Once you have the operating system, click on ‘unlock now’ to remove the security code.
– Once unlocked and all content has been erased from the iPhone, the device can be configured as new Device, including all security parameters, including the Apple ID. If you have a backup of iCloud or iTunes, you can restore iPhone from it.
3. Erase iPhone content using iCloud
If you have ever lost an iPhone, it is possible that the function has already been used. Search. Of course, this option will only work when the deactivated iPhone is connected to the Internet. These are the steps:
– On a PC you have to go to icloud.com, and click on the option Search my Iphone.
– Enter the password of our Apple account and, after a few seconds, a map will appear on the screen that will show the approximate location of the devices.
– Click on the option All deviceswhich will be found at the top of the screen, and select the iPhone that you want to delete (obviously, the one that is locked).
– Click on Erase iPhone, and the system will start to delete it remotely. Keep in mind that this step will also delete the content of the device, so it is not recommended to do it unless, as in all alternatives, you have a recent backup.