– Then you must choose the gear icon to enter the options.
– There you must select “account” and then click on “share in other apps”.
– The Facebook account with which it is linked will be displayed there. Here you can take advantage of in case you also want to unlink from Twitter, Tumblr, Ameba and Ok.ru.
– The Facebook account shown must be selected. Later, deactivate the “automatically share” boxes for Instagram stories and posts.
It should be noted that both networks belonging to Meta they can’t be completely unlinked, so you can’t remove Facebook’s relationship with that Instagram account and you can only uncheck both “share” boxes.
This is how you can avoid appearing online on Instagram and Facebook Messenger
The contacts can see when the app was last accessed via internal messages, and this is how you can disable it:
1. Open the profile (the icon of a person in the bottom bar) and click on the three lines that appear in the upper right corner.
2. Select“Settings” in the menu that appears.
3. Scroll down and find the “Activity Status” option.
4. Deactivate and voila, no one else will know when Instagram is open.
Facebook also allows you to chat invisibly with your courier service. The first access to the configuration menu is very unintuitive since there is no such menu, but everything is integrated into the interface that they use to manage the account.
The steps are:
1. Click on the thumbnail of the personal avatar, as you can see in the image.
2. Access “Status”.
3. In this section, disable the tab.
By performing these steps, users will stop seeing their contacts if they are active in Messenger, but the contacts will be visible as well. Of course, you can know if they have read the messages or not.