1. Make a backup of everything that is on the mobile. This is key to avoid losing important information.
2. Be connected to a computer with Linux, Windows or Mac operating system. This is necessary to root the computer, as will be explained later.
3. Disable USB debugging and OEM Unlock on the phone. To do this you have to go to Mobile Settings (tap on the nut icon) and in the search engine write “compilation number” which is usually found in the Software Information section.
Press 7 times on the build number. Once this is done, the system will ask for the computer password. This enters developer mode.
Then, enter the Settings menu browser again, and go to OEM Unlock and activate it. Next step, do the same with USB Debugging.
4. Install the Android SDK platform tools on the computer. To do this you have to go to the Google developer site. There are options and steps for Windows, Mac and Linux.
5. Install device drivers. This is necessary for the smartphone to connect with the computer so that rooting can be carried out. In some mobiles, this is included in the mobile, so it will not be necessary to download drivers, and it will only be enough to connect the device to the computer through a USB cable.
6. Unlock bootloader, which is the bootloader of the device. With the mobile connected to the computer, you have to go, in the case of Windows, to the start menu and choose the Windows PowerShell option.
Then you must enter adb devices and you will see an option that will ask if you want to allow USB debugging. Press accept, restart the computer and write “adb reboot bootloader”. Then you must write “fastboot oem unlock”. If this doesn’t work then try “fastboot flashing unlock.
Some manufacturers require the use of different commands like “oem unlock UNIQUE_KEY”. It is convenient to do a previous search to verify which command is necessary in each case.
Then go to the option that says “Unlock the bootloader” and confirm. This will make the bootloader or bootloader unlocked when the phone is turned on.
7. Install an application to root the mobile. There are several options. Some of them are Root Master, Oneclick Root, Framaroot, Kingo Root. Then you will have to follow the steps indicated according to the system that has been downloaded.
8. As the ways to root may vary depending on the type of manufacturer and mobile model, it is possible that even following these steps will not be able to carry out the process. In the event that this happens, it is convenient to visit the Android developer forums to ask about specific questions.