– Water Eject it will download to the Shortcuts app on your Apple device. Click on Add shortcut.
– In the final part, you can successfully start water ejection.
– Great! Water that has entered the microphones has been removed from the mobile.
If everything goes well, you will briefly see the sound icon on the left side and the mobile will start to emit a slight vibration. Depending on the time, a message will be received for the user to connect to a website. Just ignore this option.
Once the process is complete, how to remove the remaining water inside an iPhone or iPad will now be easier, and everything should work properly again.
Even better, if the process is a bit long for you and you don’t want to access the Shortcuts application, there is the possibility of ask Siri let him do it saying: “Hey Siri, let’s start Water Eject.”
How to erase all iPhone content after 10 failed password attempts
The ability to wipe all mobile data after 10 failed password attempts is hidden in the device settings. telephone.
While the prospect of this data loss may seem scary, it is very unlikely that a partner or a child will accidentally delete all the data.
The reason is that after the 5th failed password attempt, iOS requires a 1-minute timeout before it can attempt to enter the password again. After the sixth attempt, a timeout of 5 minutes will be obtained. After the seventh, 15 minutes, etc.
This means that at it would take someone more than 3 hours to enter 10 wrong passwords. Next, TechMarkup explains how to enable this setting.
– Play Settings.
– scroll to Touch ID and Password.
– Enter the iPhone passcode.
– Change the setting ‘Delete data’ aActivatedand ready. This is all.