– Here access the section Secure lock settings and enter the security pattern, password or PIN.
– Finally, activate the switches that say Lock with side key or Lock network and security. It is optional to turn on the option Make the pattern visible.
How to track and find an android phone
– From a computer or any other smartphone enter the account of gmailpersonal and then click the next link.
– It will open google-account and all the devices on which you registered the account.
– Press the model of the cell phone that has been stolen. It is important that on this computer you have registered your account Google (Gmail).
– Then press the button Find device.
– It will open Google Maps and will indicate in where is your cell phone
– When you are near the mobile touch the option Play sound.
Done, it’s that easy to locate an Android cell phone. The sound will play for five minutes; Likewise, this ringtone will sound even if the mobile is in “silent” mode. In case the offender wants to lower the volume, won’t be able to
Google on Android would let you delete the history of the last 15 minutes
coming soon android users will have the opportunity to delete the last 15 minutes of history Google search of the application, as revealed by the technology.
As reported by Google spokesman, Ned Adriance, in a statement for the specialized site The Verge, the company implementing the function, which It will be available to all users shortly.
“We are currently rolling out this feature to the Google Android app and expect to make it available to everyone who uses the app in the coming weeks,” he said. “We continue to explore ways to bring this useful feature to other surfaces”, he added.
According to the site that broke the scoop, the feature was spotted by former XDA Developers Editor-in-Chief Mishaal Rahman, who said he received a tip about the feature’s apparent implementation, and an editor at The Verge spotted it on your phone.
To check and see if it is already available the site recommends Open the Google Android app, tap on your profile picture, and find the “Delete last 15 minutes” option.
This function had already arrived for iOS since July last year, so this is a novelty for Android users. At that moment, Google It said it would come to the Android version of the app later in 2021, but for some reason the update didn’t come.
At the moment it is also unclear if Google plans to take the function to desktop browser. Back in May, the company didn’t specify which platforms it would be available on, and in July, Google only said the feature would come to iOS and Android apps.