– press the option ‘Request to delete your account’.
Below, Apple displays information about all data that will be deleted when deleting an Apple ID account, recommending creating a backup of it before starting the removal process, including a link.
It also displays a menu with different options to report the reason for Apple ID removal. Once highlighted, click the button ‘Continue’.
A new page informs about all the lost data, then you have to press the button ‘Continue’ again.
Below are the terms and conditions for data deletion, the box that says ‘I have read and accept these conditions’, press the button again ‘Continue’ to complete the process.
Finally, and as a last resort in case someone regrets it, once the process is complete, Apple provides a code valid for one week, during which the Apple ID removal process may still stop.
What is Apple Pay and how to use it
ApplePay is Apple’s mobile payment service, a system designed for use with both the NFC chip of the iPhone and Apple Watch in different stores, such as for payments in different apps and websites.
I know they can add bank cards to Apple Pay and pay as if they had them physically, no need to enter a code, just identifying ourselves with Face ID or Touch ID.
It is important to specify that Apple Pay is a free service. Apple doesn’t charge a fee to use Apple Pay in stores, on the website, or in apps.
How to pay with Apple Pay on an iPhone
– If the user has a iPhone with FaceID, you have to double click on the side button. Authenticate with Face ID or enter the code.
– On the other hand, if you have a iPhone with Touch ID, place your finger on the corresponding sensor.
– Hold the top of the iPhone near the contactless reader until it can be seen okay and a check mark on the screen.
How to pay with Apple Pay on an Apple Watch
– Must have set a code at Apple Watch.
– Press twice the side button.
– The default card opens automatically. Now you have to scroll down to select another card.
– Hold the Apple Watch screen close to the contactless reader until a light touch is felt and a beep is heard.
How to pay with Apple Pay on a Mac or iPad
– enter a app or web compatible with Apple Pay.
– To select Apple Pay as a payment system before finalizing the purchase.
– Identify yourself with Touch ID or Face ID.
Back to top button