iOS 16 has finally been revealed. During the WWDC 2022, Manzana He took the opportunity to confirm all the news that will reach his mobile operating system in the coming months. As usual, the first beta version of iOS 16 is now available for download, and today TechMarkup brings a guide on how to install it on a iPhone compatible.
Although iOS 16 is not intended to revolutionize the use of the iPhone; offers some new features and stands out as an evolution in the obvious direction: more customizations and improvements at the visual level.
But that’s not all. The people of Cupertino have put a lot of effort into iPhone lock screen, and is now expected to make better use of it. With this renewed screen it will be possible to access and display the data of the favorite widgets, as well as a greater degree of customization.
If you have seen all its new features, probably any user will want to install it as soon as possible. There is nothing to worry about, this is very simple, although it is better to warn that this is the first beta version of iOS 16.
Therefore, it is likely that users may encounter some bugs or glitches while using the system. Also, make sure that the model is one of the iPhone compatible with iOS 16:
– iPhone 8
– iPhone 8Plus
– iPhone XS
-iPhone XS Max
– iPhone 11
– iPhone 11 Pro
– iPhone 11 Pro Max
– iPhone SE 2020
– iPhone SE 2022
– iPhone 12 Mini
– iPhone 12 Pro
– iPhone 12 Pro Max
– iPhone 13 Mini
– iPhone 13 Pro
-iPhone 13 Pro Max
– iPhones to be released in 2022
Other information to consider before installing the iOS 16 beta
First, you have to make sure that the device is fully charged before starting the installation. “Fully charged” means with an excess of at least 60% battery. This helps avoid errors during installation or the possibility of shutting down in the middle of a complex process.
The second is to make a backup of all data. After all, this is a beta version with potential bugs, and if so, this information could be compromised.
The third thing to take into account and following the previous line is install the beta of iOS 16 preferably on a cell phone that is not used on a day-to-day basis.
Finally, and in case it was not clear, remember that for now it is a beta for developers. If the reader is not one, but it will still install it, any errors in this process will not be covered by Apple’s warranty.
This is how you can install the iOS 16 beta on an iPhone
Please note that the current beta version is not public, it is only available to developers. However, TechMarkup brings a method so that anyone can install it even if it is not:
1. Access the website of Beta profiles from the link.
2. On this page, scroll all the way down until you see a blue button where do you read Install Profile.
3. Touch the red button Install Anyways!
4. A window will appear indicating that a profile is about to be downloaded. Accept by tapping on Allow.
5. Now, go to the Settings of the iPhone to install iOS 16.
6. In Settings you will see a new option that indicates Profile downloaded. Touch on it.
7. On the new screen, tap on the button Install in the upper right corner. Afterwards, enter the unlock code to accept.
8. Now the iPhone is going to reboot. There is nothing to worry about, it is normal.
9. Once powered on, go to Settings again. Here, go to General.
10 enter Software update. You will see the new version waiting. Follow the usual process to download it and, once finished, let it install.
11. When it’s over, the iPhone will reboot several times, and you’re ready to enjoy all the goodness of iOS 16.