5. Finally, in the option ‘Alert Setting’ you can set the volume of the alarm, vibration desired time to sound or activate the flash as if it were a camera light.
With these steps in order, any user will be able to perform the popular trick with the application to find an Android cell phone without complications. This will allow not to depend on third parties in cases of emergency.
What is Clap to find
It is an application found in google play, and allows you to recover the cell phone just by clapping. This through vibrations.
“Do you often lose your phone at home or at work? Do you waste a lot of time looking for it? If the answer is yes, this is your application”, says the promotional text of the app.
– Give 3 claps to set it up and start using it.
– Everything is alerted by sound/vibration/flash.
– Customization of tone and volume.
– Time customization and alert playback.
– Autostart application when putting the mobile on silent.
– Sensitivity customization.
– Widget for easy activation and deactivation.
– Minimum battery consumption.
Another option to find an Android: activate the flashlight by whistling
Something as simple as the flashlight on a mobile device Android It keeps more secrets than anyone can imagine. Although care must be taken with Applications of flashlight that is installedonce you find the one that works best, you can enhance the experience by setting it to quickly wake up with a whistle.
At first, you might be wondering why anyone would want to activate the flashlight by whistling, but it’s actually a more convenient feature in certain situations, like when Cell phone is missing and flashlight can help identify it in dark environment or at night.
In this case, the application that is needed is Flashlight by whistle. With it, all you have to do is whistle near your mobile device and the flashlight will activate even when the screen is off. Its use is very simple, being as follows:
1. Install the application and enter it.
2. Activate the specified parameters. Certain permissions may need to be granted.
3. Try to whistle on the cell phone. The flashlight should turn on or off.